Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, seems like Alexander is picking up a lot of 10yd gains.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Can any of these NFC teams beat the AFC Champion (whoever it'll be)? So far it doesn't look like it.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Bad punt blocking. Short punt. But maybe a good thing. I was thinking just kick it out of bounds.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

Let's see if he can make a long one....
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And it's good! 49yd FG FTW.

Comment

da BEARS!
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Bears win!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

New Orleans against Chicago... and neither looked all that impressive this weekend.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Good game. Seattle D did a pretty good job, especially after turnovers. But did give up some big plays.

Comment

• Rex only made one boneheaded play today, and was pretty accurate for the most part.
                      But the defense looks very mortal.

I expect another close, high-scoring game next week.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah, the wags on FOX agreed that Rex won the game for Chicago. I wonder how the KNOW IT ALLs on ESPN will deal with this after they have been telling everyone that Chicago cannot win because of Rex. It really depends on which Rex shows up. The good Rex is as good as any QB out there, if not better.

As I noted earlier, he seems to have bad games only where he expects to win, not where he knows it will be close.
                        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          New Orleans against Chicago... and neither looked all that impressive this weekend.
                          I'm sure the Falcons would agree..........

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Bears open and 3-3.5 point favorites.
                            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Pats on the board with 50yd FG.

Comment

• And SD scores a touch down
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X