Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day before, and I'm still unsettled on the NFC game. But I'll go with what has done well for me so far (even though both AFC games last week didn't go in that way), and the fact Chicago is supposed to get hit with bad weather:

Chicago
    Indianapolis
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• NO
      Indy

Comment

• My picks,

Bears and Patriots
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• I'm heading to the airport in Anaheim, landing in Chicago arund the end of the 1st quarter...

GO BEARS!!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If

the bears use a lot of max protect packages in the passing game, then Grossman will have time and the Bears receivers are fast enough to get behind the NO defense (has anyone looked that speed of the NO DBs - a la Fred Thomas?). If they do that and balance things with enough runs, then the bears should win fairly comfortably. Are Lovie Smith and his staff going to follow this strategy? I have no idea.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              I'm heading to the airport in Anaheim, landing in Chicago arund the end of the 1st quarter...

GO BEARS!!
              I hope your flight is on time...

da BEARS!
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wow, big RAC by Bush.
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Yeah... looking at the Bears offense in the 2nd half so far, the Defense better keep it up... sigh
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

Did you even watch the game on Sunday?

282 yards... 1 interception (that was Muhammad's fault)... he wasn't forcing the ball... and he made clutch throws when he needed to.

If you think that is what a crap quarterback is, what do you call a QB who throws 5 interceptions in 2 playoff games?

oh yeah... Peyton Manning.
                    Blah blah blah shut up. Your quarterback is crappy, just like I said last year, this offseason, the brief period early in the year where he got lucky, after the cardinals game where he sucked, after the vikings game when he sucked, after the packers game when he sucked, before this game, and now. I've always claimed he sucked, and there's so much evidence to prove it that your Rex apologism is just kind of sad.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Well... that "crappy" QB just marched the Bears down the field to take an 11 point lead. Some real nice pass plays
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Great catch by Berrian. Good Rex showed up for that drive.
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• I'm back! Delayed flight of course, turned it on with 1:14 left in the third.

TD Berrian!!!! 25-14...
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Looks like Chicago caused another turnover.

Comment

• da BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              32 - 14

Now, as long as they don't fall asleep on defense....
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Benson up the gut to take advantage of the turnover!
                                32-14, 11 minutes from the SB.

Bear down, boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X