No announcement yet.

What Sports is India Good At?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say that this quotation + 'fixed' business is a bit unethical. I know it's a 'poly habit but quotations should not be tampered with. I suppose repeat offenders might karmically deserve it done to themselves, but I think it's .... well ... not cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
      I have to say that this quotation + 'fixed' business is a bit unethical. I know it's a 'poly habit but quotations should not be tampered with. I suppose repeat offenders (except for LordShiva ) might karmically deserve it done to themselves, but I think it's .... well ... not cricket.
      Fixed.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'll be at the Lords test match in the summer. We are complete crap at the moment so you can probably roll us over.
        Australia are just very, very good. We arn't great but we're good enough to beat India at home.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Who needs NASCAR ?

Team India and driver Armaan Ebrahim are not too great at A1 Grand Prix. Equal last with local rivals Pakistan.

Comment

What ____________ is India good at?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Keeping you out.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Exporting its unique, vibrant and original culture

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You better just be glad Canada and France exist, or Italy would really seem crappy.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

China has routinely drugged it's athletes to force better results - thus winning more medals.

India has not. They are still good at cricket though.

Asmodean
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I have to say that this quotation + 'fixed' business is a bit unethical.
                        I don't like it when it's not obvious at a glance what was changed, and I have to read both the quoted text and the "fixed" text to see what was changed. The whole point of a quote is so you don't have to scroll back up to read what is being responded to, and the fixed breaks that. Unless the person leaves the original text in the quote and strikes it out. Then it's fine in my book.
                        XBox Live: VovanSim
                        xbox.com (login required)
                        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                        Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by vovan
                          I don't like it when it's not obvious at a glance what was changed, and I have to read both the quoted text and the "fixed" text to see what was changed. The whole point of a quote is so you don't have to scroll back up to read what is being responded to, and the fixed breaks that. Unless the person leaves the original text in the quote and strikes it out. Then it's fine in my book.
                          QFT! "Fixing" etiquette demands use of strikes for original text and bolds for added text.

Comment

I had a google picture search for vovan and this is what came out

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Damn, here I was reading all the privacy advice from Pekka, and it turns out I've already given out too much info on myself!
                              XBox Live: VovanSim
                              xbox.com (login required)
                              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                              Spore page

Comment

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X