Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll go out on a limb and say Jets & Philly. (i like green)
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Excellent analysis, Ozzy.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Pats and Eagles, unless Eli wakes up in this world.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Patriots and Eagles.

And if I get the both wrong again, my bonus for setting this up goes up to +9 wins!!!
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Pats and Iggles.

Comment

• I'm amazed how many people are picking the Eagles. Are they really favored that much?

It'll be interesting.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• The teams with less dependable QBs -- like Eli and Rex -- are very suspect in the pressure of playoff football. I'll be surprised if the Bears don't have the smallest point spread next week (unless, perhaps, they play the Giants).
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If im not too late Pats and Eagles
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• New England and Philly
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                      yeah all KC had to do was run LJ. I didn't watch the game, but what happened. My guess is they've been slacking, and are now playing hard. But it seems silly to slack to the point you don't have a first round bye. And they have much tougher tests ahead.
                      Indy stopped the run all day.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Pats and Eagles. Sorry, I just woke up and had lunch and all that so I didn't pick earlier, but given that the score is 10-10 right now in the early 2nd quarter, I feel like it's still fair to make a pick.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• The Manginius is hanging in there -- 17-10 Pats at halftime.
                          Great throw by Brady for the 1 yd. TD with 11 seconds left.

Comment

• Backwards pass deflected, NE recovers!

Jets hold Pats to FG, down 23-13.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Jets answer with FG, but Pats respond with a TD.

Then Samuel gets pick six!

P-A-T-S! Pats! Pats! Pats!
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• ****, forgot about today's games. And I would've taken New England here too.

Gimme Philadelphia for the late afternoon game; it hasn't started yet so there shouldn't be any reason why it shouldn't count.
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X