• Show
Clear All

Same thing, really...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      I always suspected that cricketers were really young girls. All the breaks for tea parties really give it away...
      A benefit of playing cricket is you regular get the chance to bowl a maiden over.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That's UKR for 'ulllll Kingstunnn Rerrverrrs thank you.

I really hope that Team USA can find someone else to take the job with the appropriate skills, because otherwise they may be severely lacking in the requisite diving, feigning injury and whinging skills that are needed for a successful World Cup.

Comment

I initially read the title as "Klansman says no..."

Pity, that might have been pretty interesting. Instead there's this crap about soccer. So American football is "rugby for wusses?" Why doesn't Europe watch "rugby for non-wusses," then, instead of a lame display of hacky-sack jigging like soccer? Mind you, I thought the main difference between rugby and football was that the latter had forward passes, which isn't especially wussy to my mind, but whatever.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
            That's UKR for 'ulllll Kingstunnn Rerrverrrs thank you.

I really hope that Team USA can find someone else to take the job with the appropriate skills, because otherwise they may be severely lacking in the requisite diving, feigning injury and whinging skills that are needed for a successful World Cup.
            Exactly, the position requires a level of international experience that the previous coaches didnt have and while I've been trying to recall whether Klinsmann was an "elite diver" or not, I believe he was at least proficient.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

and while I've been trying to recall whether Klinsmann was an "elite diver" or not, I believe he was at least proficient.
              He was the worst and the best, depending on whos side he was on.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Working...
              X