Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ya and to m the doubters-- Columbus won again , beating Detroit, no easy pickings there. Columbus is still way back-- 8 points from the playoffs but I will stick by the prediction that they will just miss out since I beleive that enough of the teams ahead of them will play well enough that Columbus will not get to 8th.

But they will be much higher in the standings than they are now
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I picked up Nash off waivers and added Federov the other day, both are doing awesome.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Rory Fitzpatrick is now 2nd in All Star Defensemen for the west. If it holds up, he's in.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Is Phaneuf still in?

I'm all for Rory getting in, except if he bumps Phaneuf...especially if Hannon gets in too.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• "The Kings backup goalie against the Stars on Saturday was a Japanese player named Fukufuji. (I kid you not.) Coincidently, that is also what can be heard at Kodak Board Meetings every time Fuji lowers the price of its disposable cameras."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              Is Phaneuf still in?

I'm all for Rory getting in, except if he bumps Phaneuf...especially if Hannon gets in too.
              Fan voting only decides the starting lineup. I assume, however the rest of the team is chosen, Phaneuf will get in.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                Rory Fitzpatrick is now 2nd in All Star Defensemen for the west. If it holds up, he's in.
                While its fun, that makes a joke of all the fan balloting
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Continued here:

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                  X