• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher

speeding ticket,
    sucks

Originally posted by Asher

I'm going to a fancy pub tomorrow with an open bar work party so I'll survive.
    Good pub with free booze b:

Originally posted by Asher

Cat died,
    Is this good or bad for you? I am not a cat lover and if the cat is old, the passing can be a relief
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Flames playing reasonably well now but their PP sucks. They cannot get anywhere

I have actually been impressed by the 3 AHL defensemen in the Flames lineup. They have been good against an obviously good team. Thus far overall I would give only a slight edge to Anaheim in overall play
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• And now the Ducks get a even-up powerplay on a bull**** call...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And now the Ducks get a even-up powerplay on a bull**** call...

yup but since the Flames have had five powerplays and this is the Duck's first, that is sort of to be expected

The Anaheim PP, despite not scoring this time . . . looked AWESOME. It was a thousand times better than even the best of the Flames 5 efforts.,

Regardless of whether the Ducks win this game . . . wow they are good-- Seeing the record is one thing but seeing how good they actually are is another

Comment

• The Ducks are indeed awesome. That PP was killer.

Kiprusoff was, of course, unreal in it.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• 3-1 now, they're just always one step ahead. What a crazy good team.

Comment

• The Ducks are who we thought they were! If you wanna crown 'em, then go ahead and crown 'em!

*smacks podium

/rant
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Just imagine how good they would be if they had winners like Lupul and Smid on their team!

But they're stuck with Pronger.

Comment

• Direct your swift kicks aimed at jewels in KLo's direction, but you'll have to get in line.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• One of the prettier empty net goals I've seen.

Now off I go, unsurprised with tonight's result.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                        The Ducks are who we thought they were! If you wanna crown 'em, then go ahead and crown 'em!

*smacks podium

/rant

It will be interesting to see who is able to take them down. There have been some good teams the last few years but no one has looked so good so consistently in the regular season for quite a few years

Comment

• Yep. It's a bit past time I admitted they are quite good, and not simply hot.

Earlier I was thinking about how they began last year. Pronger is a great addition for any team, but no one skater can make that big a difference. The fact they have kept all the major pieces from the end of last year and added to them is going a long way to make them the class of the West this year, so far. I don't see anyone knocking them off that perch except maybe Nashville (San Jose in a stretch).
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Did you guys know that Dustin Boyd is outscoring Rob Schremp in the AHL? I'm not sure I expected that.

Comment

Did you guys know that Dustin Boyd is outscoring Rob Schremp in the AHL? I'm not sure I expected that.
                              Well here's hoping that Boyd can continue to develop so he can join the top two lines of the Flames at some point.

Last night I noticed that the line of Ritchie , Amonte and Yelle had some good jump..... None of those guys will score a lot but if they could chip in sometime it would be welcome

Comment

• Tonight the Flames get LA. I know that teams generally suck in the back end of consecutive games on the road but this is gut-check time. This is the type of game that a good team should find a way to win.

LA can be surprising though. I believe they are one of only two teams to win in Anaheim. The other is the Flyers , believe it or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X