Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure about what exactly they are but as a long-time Habs fan, they keep pleasing me by winning -- so its all good

They're a vaguely second-tier team with a lot of heart. They play better the more they're challenged. Their worst games come when they play mediocre teams.

When they play Buffalo or NY or NJ or ATL they go out and drive hard for 60 minutes, and they never give up.

They could win the Cup this year. They're that kind of team.

I think they're still mad about the way last season ended.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Flames just signed Daniel Ryder.

It seems the thing that made the deal was his recent 10-game suspension from the OHL for abuse of an official.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• will Ryder get NHL time Asher?

I am hopeful for his future career.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          They could win the Cup this year. They're that kind of team.

I think they're still mad about the way last season ended.
          I hope they do win the cup.

The Canes didn't really deserve to beat the Habs last year. Habs were dominating before Koivu got hurt. But Montreal wasn't this good last year either. We would have lost to the Sabres, even with their depleted defense.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            Flames just signed Daniel Ryder.

It seems the thing that made the deal was his recent 10-game suspension from the OHL for abuse of an official.
            Well it gave Ryder the extra time he needed to review the deal. He has been a moderately impressive scorer in junior who might blossom into an NHLer.

Word on the abuse of official suspension is that he touched the shooulder of an official when questioning a call-- 10 games is the minimum penalty and there was no tv footage for dispute/appeal
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• The ice looks awful in Anaheim. Very bounce-y...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• As soon as I say that, Langkow scores off an Iginla pass...in the opening minutes.

Damn, Ninot, I'm raping you tonight.

Comment

The ice looks awful in Anaheim. Very bounce-y...
                  It is awful. The puck is bouncing around a lot.

Also, even though the Flames are up 1-0 and are holding their own, you can see the quality of the Ducks. I have seen them knock Iginla on his ass 3 times already for instance
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Here's hoping Calgary can be the only team to beat the Ducks twice this year....and also the first to hand them consecutive losses.

Comment

• Holy ****ing ****. The puck is clearly in but a VERY quick whistle nullified it. GOD.

And to add icing to the cake they make a phantom call of diving on Huselius.

Comment

The ice looks awful in Anaheim. Very bounce-y...
                        It is awful. The puck is bouncing around a lot.

Also, even though the Flames are up 1-0 and are holding their own, you can see the quality of the Ducks. I have seen them knock Iginla on his ass 3 times already for instance

Comment

• Is all well in Flubber-land?

Comment

Is all well in Flubber-land?
                            Very well-- I am sitting here watching the game and rocking my beautiful 3 month old daughter== all while posting on poly--- Life is good

You?

Comment

• I was mostly referring to the massively delayed double-post, but that works too.

Life's okay. Cat died, speeding ticket, but I'm going to a fancy pub tomorrow with an open bar work party so I'll survive.

Comment

I was mostly referring to the massively delayed double-post, but that works too.
                                Sorry I hadn't even noticed. I AM watching a hockey game while entertaining a 3 month old so my attention is not exactly on my posting

Comment

Working...
                                X