X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• The "attack ads" are actually quite brilliant
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• they make a good case
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
          they make a good case
          Ya-- maybe we should vote in darren Mccarty from calgary -- Perhaps a bunch of enforcers-- After all , who would want to see Crosbie and Malken and Ovechkin anyway
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• None of them are defensemen, duh

Comment

None of them are defensemen, duh
              Well double duh-- none of them were in the west either-- so what??

but my point is why stop at Rory

Why not gregory Campbell or Drew Larman or Martin Gelinas of Florida?? How about Ryan Johnson or Joel Perraqult of St Louis?

Comment

• Because that would be silly, of course

Comment

• Big games in the NW division tonight:

Calgary vs. Vancouver
                  Edmonton vs. Minnesota

I will say that I like the Flames' chances in this one.

As for Edmonton vs. Minnesota: these are two inconsistent teams right now. Hopefully, Edmonton can get back on their feet with a solid effort.

I just hope Gaborik isn't coming back tonight...
                  "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                  "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                  "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Because that would be silly, of course
                    Nah-- If you want to make a joke of it we might as well go fill out. It might even increase scoring the following week as the real stars are fully rested and take advantage of "all-stars" fatigued by the festivities

Comment

• I'd like to see Marty Gelinas in one last All-Star outing.
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• He's deserving in my eyes.

Also:

Montreal looks for a win over Tampa tonight. Tampa is looking hot, but I think the Habs will prevail

Comment

Tampa is looking hot, but I think the Habs will prevail

HUH-- Tampa has one win in their last seven games. Was that sarcasm??

Comment

• Hmm. I must have been thinking of another team. I thought Tampa had been blowing teams away lately

Comment

Hmm. I must have been thinking of another team. I thought Tampa had been blowing teams away lately
                              They did beat Atlanta 8-0 but that was preceded by 4 losess and followed by 2 more-- They lost to the Leafs to end the Leafs loss streak

Comment

• Originally posted by cinch
                                I'd like to see Marty Gelinas in one last All-Star outing.
                                Funny, that was my reaction too.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X