Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah ****, I'm not in a good state of mind at the moment. My apologizes to Asher and Ninot for being rude, even if I was right.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

• Appology accepted. I'm just sad you won't enjoy playoff hockey this year
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
        Appology accepted. I'm just sad you won't enjoy playoff hockey this year

ka-SLAM
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• On a somewhat related topic, take a trip back to old days, 13 years ago (although it seems like a lifetime ago). Check out the comments the dude makes about how people behave on Internet.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
          Golfing since 67

Comment

• w00t!

A great show in Dallas. 2 shutouts in a row for Roli. That puts us 2 back of Detroit, 4 back of Dallas, and 5 to catch Nashville.
            Last edited by notyoueither; December 8, 2006, 23:30.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• ****. I didn't log in to Yahoo until just a few minutes ago and missed my chance to edit some of my lineup. Cammalleri, you'd better put up some points dammit!
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Toronto's 7th straight loss...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I've never seen a 30 seconds 6 on 3 before.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Luongo is overrated...

Comment

• For Tingkai:

Iginla: 1G 2A
                      Sundin: 0G 1A

For Sava:
                      Iginla: 1G 2A
                      Gionta: 0G 1A

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                        I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Luongo is overrated...
                        He did not look good at all tonight but Vancouver has managed to stay near .500 despite awful scoring so their goaltending must be ok-- In fact according to most reports, its the reason they aren't already way down with the non-contenders
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• He's just not as good as people make him out to be, nor worth the salary he gets. He's not bad, but not up in the upper echelon right now...

Comment

• I attended at the Dome tonight and it was a lot of fun heckling the Vancouver spectators . . .

Actually for 40 minutes, Calgary looked completely dominant and I was beginning to think we might see something like a 6-1 final. But the Flames were too nonchalant in the 3rd and allowed Vancouver ( who actually showed a bit of spark) back into it . . .. although Vancouver really didn't get another good chance after they brought the score to 4-3.

Comment

• and to those that don't get to see the games live, it is hard to understand just how very impressive Iginla is this season. Tonight he was so very quick . . not only getting the points Asher cites but also on the forecheck and backcheck-- he is, right now, playing better than at any time last season

Comment

• How exactly did Vancouver manage to score 3 anyway?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X