Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WR's is what you were bellyaching about.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yep... Crumpler is a TE who has more catches than any of them because they he can actually hold on to the ball! Maybe the so-called WRs can pay attention.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Receiving Rec Yds TD
        A. Crumpler 37 526 6
        M. Jenkins 28 322 5

Considering there's 1 TE and a few WR's, I dispute your point.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Last time I checked, Slow, 37 > 28. Roddy White has 20, 37 > 20. Lelie has 18, 37 > 20.

Math is your friend.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

I doubt the Lions would pick up a QB.
            Why, are you thinking WR?

Hey, 3 Michigan guys potentially in the top 10.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Ok, Einstein.

56 > 37, and the WR's are playing in shifts. TE is in.
              Want to talk TD's now?

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

I doubt the Lions would pick up a QB.
                The Lions need infrastructure.
                Starting with a new GM.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Ok, Einstein.

56 > 37, and the WR's are playing in shifts. TE is in.
                  Want to talk TD's now?
                  Crumpler is a TE who has more catches than any of them

English is your friend... though I guess they don't teach that subject in Texas.

Btw, since the WE's "are playing in shifts" does that mean that Jason Witten has more catches than either Terrell Owens or Terry Glenn in Dallas? Yeah, didn't think so.

As for TDs, Crumpler has 6. Jenkins has 5. No other WRs have TDs, though the RBs (Dunn, Griffith, McCrary, and Norwood) do. So not only does Crumpler have more TD catches than any of the wide outs... he has more TD catches than all of the WRs combined!

Comment

And 93 catches between 4 players is piss-poor.
                    We're talking average WR's and one of the better TE, and this is best Vick can manage?

Comment

No, we are talking one of the better TEs and crap WRs. Unless you think the worst WR corp in the league is 'average'. This is, after all, the corp that, as stated before took a Bears castoff (Dez White) and put him in the starting lineup. A corp that had Peerless Price as a #1, who hasn't done jack since. And a trio of worthless WRs who can't catch a cold in a hospital waiting room, while the TE tries to make up for the lack of recieving talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        No, we are talking one of the better TEs and crap WRs. Unless you think the worst WR corp in the league is 'average'. This is, after all, the corp that, as stated before took a Bears castoff (Dez White) and put him in the starting lineup. A corp that had Peerless Price as a #1, who hasn't done jack since. And a trio of worthless WRs who can't catch a cold in a hospital waiting room, while the TE tries to make up for the lack of recieving talent.
                        Peerless is playing okay as a #2 or #3, which is exactly what he is.

All you are proving is that Atlanta sucks at judging talent.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                          Peerless is playing okay as a #2 or #3, which is exactly what he is.
                          Agreed... he needs a big time WR opposite him. But he was paid #1 money and a 1st round pick was given up (worst move ever) to get him. Playing as a #2 or #3 reciever wasn't going to cut it after that (ask Alvin Harper or other #2 recievers who failed to be the #1 guy).

Though he'd be great with, say, T.O. on the other side.

Comment

No, I already said what I thought.
                            I think average Wr's are not doing as well as they might, because they have an idiot at QB.
                            How could you misunderstand that sentiment?

You're sitting there, adamant that it's the Wr's. Not Vick.
                            I'm saying that's not only wrong, it's laughable.

You reference stats I posted. Check Saints without Colston. Did they fall apart with average Wr's? No.

Comment

T.O would fit in Atlanta, he drops his share of passes.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

T.O. falls asleep while running routes.

Comment

Working...
                                X