Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ****ing hate seattle and their innability to cope with snow. not the team, the city itself. it took me 2 and a half hours and walking 20 blocks to get home in the snow, uphill!

this city is a 3rd rate burg that doesnt know its 3rd rate
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      I ****ing hate seattle and their innability to cope with snow. not the team, the city itself. it took me 2 and a half hours and walking 20 blocks to get home in the snow, uphill!

this city is a 3rd rate burg that doesnt know its 3rd rate
      If you were walking, wouldn't that mean you are just a slow walker?

Comment

i was on a bus for an hour and a half before walking 20 blocks
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by reismark

Wrong Gramatica brother.
          Rats, I thought it was him.

But I didn't actually specify Martin.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

though I do believe Martin got injured the same year. But not for jumping up and down.

Comment

What are the Packers going to do in the draft? (I love talking draft.)
              They may suck for a long time. QB. RB. Let's make this short. Where are they not thin?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Driver and Jennings are fine.
                AJ Hawk is gonna be pretty good.
                The kicker is OK.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll agree about Hawk. He may be HOF.
                  Well, that's one position.
                  Driver will just get older waiting on Favre's replacement.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Favre is going to play next year. They need to draft defense.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Good plan. Wait until no real QB on the team.

More on Vick The Ass.
                      Great quarterbacks make great wide receivers. Vick should know. He had a front row seat on Sunday for Drew Brees' fifth straight 300-yard passing game as the Saints' stud QB shredded the Falcons while throwing to guys named Devery Henderson and Terrance Copper.

And does anybody really think the Saints Marques Colston, a rookie seventh-rounder out of Hofstra, would be a star right now if he'd been drafted by Atlanta? No way. But he is in New Orleans because Brees makes whomever goes out in the pattern that much better.
                      Uh oh.
                      Hasselbeck hurt in first game back

Jay Glazer / FOXSports.com
                      Posted: 7 minutes ago

Seattle quarterback Matt Hasselbeck finally returned from one injury and now may have to recover from another.

FOXSports.com has learned that the Seahawks QB is scheduled to undergo an MRI today for an injury in his left hand during Monday night's game. Hasselbeck slammed the hand against a helmet and is experiencing swelling.

It's not known exactly what the injury is or how serious it is, but the team does not believe he'll miss any time due to the fact the injury is on his non-throwing hand. Hasselbeck is a right-handed passer.

The Pro Bowl quarterback started slowly in his first game back after missing a month of action with a knee injury, turning the ball over four times (three interceptions and a fumble) in the first half .

But Hasselbeck caught fire in the second half -- and it seems he may have done so while battling an injured hand. Hasselbeck returned to his Pro Bowl form after halftime, throwing for three touchdowns, while taking care of the football.

Hasselbeck had missed the previous four-and-a-half games after injuring his knee when Minnesota LB E.J. Henderson hit him low in a loss to the Vikings.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; November 28, 2006, 13:15.

Comment

You win with defense, Sloww. It's much easier to pick up a half-decent QB in free agency than in the draft. A good defense can take a below-average offense to the playoffs -- even to the Super Bowl. You always have a chance to win in close, low-scoring games.

A great young QB needs time to develop, and is worthless without a good defense to keep him in the game.

Comment

This guy says WR.

TED GINN, JR. WR | Ohio St. | Scouting Report

Despite getting a gloomy pre-season forecast from most the Packers have actually relatively pretty well this year despite an abundance of youth on both sides of the ball. Granted they are not as good as their record would lead you to believe but at least they aren't as far away from contention as most thought. One thing they could use however is more playmakers on offense and it never hurts to give Brett Favre additional weapons to throw the ball to. Donald Driver's underrated and rookie Greg Jennings has been a surprise but Ginn and his world-class speed would really bring a whole new dimension to that offense and could help out as a return man as well.
                          I don't know what he means by "Granted they are not as good as their record would lead you to believe".

Comment

It's supposed to be the deepest WR draft in years. If they want one, probably better to take him in round 2 and get a top stud at another position in the first.

Comment

And does anybody really think the Saints Marques Colston, a rookie seventh-rounder out of Hofstra, would be a star right now if he'd been drafted by Atlanta? No way. But he is in New Orleans because Brees makes whomever goes out in the pattern that much better.

Would Colston drop as many passes as White, Jenkins, or Lelie have this year? As Da Coach (duh... Ditka) said, the Falcons recievers can't catch a cold.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're as reliable as the sun rising.
                                I knew, without question, you'd make excuses for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X