Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't point out Merriman's performance and discount "juice".
    How the do you do that? If he never took a down off, as may have suggested, is that not yet another indictment?

I'm tired of clean players trying to play on an uphill slope.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand

How the do you do that? If he never took a down off, as may have suggested, is that not yet another indictment?
      Someone started a little early today.

You know what they say, "It's five o'clock somewhere..."
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• No, not at all. Facts are facts. Merriman's whole season needs to be discounted.
        He's a cheater.
        They hang Rose by his thumbs for betting.
        They want to put McGuire in HOF.
        They want to sign Bonds to a contract worth millions.

I'm just tired of it. It's doesn't have to be a time to be tired of bull**** and double standards.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• My comment was more about how you left out some words from that post. It seems a bit incoherent.

I actually agree with what you were trying to say.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand

They want to put McGuire in HOF.
            Who does? McGwire is getting roasted... at least in the media here in Chicago.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Want to bet a dollar that he doesn't end up in HOF?
              Want to bet another on Bonds?

I see what you're talking about. I inserted an extra word or left one out.
              You get the picture anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned
                I AM suggesting that Anderson is as good as if not better than Merriman.
                You be insane. This is merely additional proof of such.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• How do you know how good he is?

Comment

• Errr... because I have seen him play, seen his numbers, seen the effect he has on opposing offenses, read what writers have to say about him?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• All the while he's cheating?

I bet if you took your Bar exam and studied your ass off, then the guy next to you had a cheat sheet, scored higher, and got the job you wanted, you'd be mighty pissed off.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if 75% of the NFL was on some form of steroid or HGH (probably more HGH since they can't test for it). 250 lbs and can run a 4.5 40 yard dash, and you tell me that they are clean? So it doesn't bother me that Merriman was dumb and got caught.

And besides, the two games he's had after suspension he's had 2 sacks in each game as well as 2 forced fumbles in each game.

Comment

• NFL POLL Who do you think should be this year's offensive rookie of the year?
                          Reggie Bush
                          Vince Young
                          Matt Leinart
                          Marques Colston
                          Maurice Jones Drew

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• I've gotta go with Young.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• HESTER
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I voted Young.

Comment

Working...
                                X