No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standings and season picks status have been updated and are available on the pool message board.

The lines for the conference championship round are now available on the pool's message board. I will relist them here for your convenience, but all picks must be made on the pool message board, NOT here.

CHICAGO -2.5 New Orleans
    INDIANAPOLIS -3.5 New England

Picks are due by 2:00 PM EST on Sunday, January 21st.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• NO
      Indy

Comment

• Apparently you can't read, Darsnan.

The lines for the conference championship round are now available on the pool's message board. I will relist them here for your convenience, but all picks must be made on the pool message board, NOT here.
        I've been consistent with this for playoff picks for a few years now and I'm not about to change.

You have been warned.
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Standings and season picks status have been updated and are available on the pool message board.

The line for the Super Bowl is now available on the pool's message board. I will relist it here for your convenience, but all picks must be made on the pool message board, NOT here.

Indianapolis -7.5 CHICAGO 49.5

As a reminder, for the Super Bowl, in addition to selecting the winner against the spread (-7.5) as usual, you must also select whether the combined final score of the game is over or under the over/under line (49.5). The over/under pick is required and will be marked as incorrect if not provided. (If you're not sure as to how to state this in your post to the pool message board, look at my Super Bowl picks on the pool message board to see how.)

In addition, if you do not wish for the rest of the players in the game to see your picks, simply select my username (reismark) from the "This Message is For" drop-down box when making your post to the pool message board. (Otherwise, "Everyone In The Pool" will be selected by default.)

Picks are due by 5:30 PM EST on Sunday, February 4th.

Comment

• Sorry I dropped, but I've been having problems with sportsline, the home page would just keep reloading and I couldn't make my picks for a couple weeks and just gave up on the site. I dont know if it will affect my other sports stuff at the site, like March Madness. Anyway, I took DaBears to win it all back around week 5 I might have to create a new ID for the site

Could you post the league results, Reismark? I must our Champion

Comment

• Ned wins the pool (again, I believe). Congratulations to him.

SEASON PICK BONUS (Indianapolis)
              brtndr4u
              Darsnan

WINNING PICKS
              Colts
              Under

FINAL STANDINGS
              Ned 160
              Ming 140
              gjramsey 140
              brtndr4u 133
              Darsnan 131
              SlowwHand 130
              Jonny11788 106
              rah 100
              reismark 99
              Tuberski 89
              SuperSneak 56
              Teh Cowboy 55
              Jaguar 52
              Frozzy 33
              Berzerker 21

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                Ned wins the pool
                Congratulations to Ned!

Originally posted by reismark

gjramsey 140
                brtndr4u 133
                Darsnan 131
                btw nice grouping by the Brothers BBB!

D

Comment

• Wrong thread.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                    Ned wins the pool (again, I believe). Congratulations to him.

SEASON PICK BONUS (Indianapolis)
                    brtndr4u
                    Darsnan

WINNING PICKS
                    Colts
                    Under

FINAL STANDINGS
                    Ned 160
                    Ming 140
                    gjramsey 140
                    brtndr4u 133
                    Darsnan 131
                    SlowwHand 130
                    Jonny11788 106
                    rah 100
                    reismark 99
                    Tuberski 89
                    SuperSneak 56
                    Teh Cowboy 55
                    Jaguar 52
                    Frozzy 33
                    Berzerker 21
                    Yeah, second time in three years and two out of the four I've played.
                    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                    X