No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, take Slow, I dont want to drag y'all down. I kinda took myself out of the running by missing a week

Comment

I sent my SB pick to Reis at the site but I dont care if people know my pick

DaBears

any team that can make up a 3 TD difference without using an offense is #1 in my book

For a while I thought my curse was afflicting the Bears. I picked them before they played so naturally they came close to getting skunked by Az

Comment

I never sent my pick in either. Since no one is standing out, I'll go with the heart and pick DA BEARS also.

And I believe it's slicker pickers or some such nonsense.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I sent to All, but will say here too. Give me a "long shot". San Diego.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At this point... if this if or the record. I have to take da Bears!
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What a shocker!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I've just been totally distracted lately.

Deadline for season picks will be the Week 8 pick deadline (12:00 PM EST on Sunday, October 29th). Ridiculously late, I know, but everyone besides me is picking the Bears anyway.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I sent to All, but will say here too. Give me a "long shot". San Diego.

Nice eyes.

Comment

OK, I might change it before week 8, but I did take San Diego on the league board.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

THE BEARS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE
                      OK, I might change it before week 8, but I did take San Diego on the league board.
                      Chicago. NO! San Diego. Wait a minute! Let me think.

Way to stand firm in your beliefs.

Comment

I'm just saying that if you want to crown them, then crown their ass. I'm not saying anything about their qualities as a team.

Overall, I think they're as likely as anyone to make the Superbowl. I just trust in San Diego more.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Who would have thought last year early on that Pitt would not only be in the Super Bowl, but win. It's still way to early to annoint anybody.

But if I have to vote now, DA BEARS!
                          *subject to change around week 8
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I said San Diego because if I'm going to bet a dollar, I want it to have a chance of winning 2 dollars.
                            Around here, a dollar bet on the Bears would win 50 cents.

Glad I didn't bet a dollar on Jag being able to take a joke.

Comment

If you don't stop it, I may crown your ass. Or I could let you off the hook.

Comment

That's the Jag I know and love.

Comment

Working...
                                X