No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent you an invitation already. Please check the Junk Mail section of your e-mail - there's a possibility that's where it ended up.

For those who are in the pool already, the lines are now available. Deadline is 7:30 PM Eastern Time on Thursday. Please keep in mind that since there are multiple Monday Night games this week, the tiebreaker applies to the later of the two (Raiders/Chargers).
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Oh my email...duh..sorry!

Are you able to delete old accounts from the league?

If so, then please remove spaced cowboy
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Picks in.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
          Oh my email...duh..sorry!

Are you able to delete old accounts from the league?

If so, then please remove spaced cowboy
          I'll purge all accounts that haven't made any picks after the fourth week.
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

You're overdue on the Hodadian Awards as well. And you cheated with the Lordstone election...

Comment

I'll purge all accounts that haven't made any picks after the fourth week.
              You'll just have to recreate some next year when the people not playing show up to play next year

8 YEARS!!! Now thats a Poly tradition

Comment

Purge me so I can get in, will ya? Thats's assuming you send me the invitation.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

PM me an e-mail address already!

Comment

He posted it in the thread.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      I need an invitation, please. SlowwHand@hotmail.com
                      Zopp posted a link, I know. That's not what I said, ears.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Invite sent.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

[BBB] brtndr4u This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            [FoG] JohnT This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            [FoG] Zopperon This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            [SKP] ColdWiza This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            [TRU] Jrabbit This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            BCVlad This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            DEFIANT3[TRU] This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            Imran Siddiqui This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            ixnay This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            MRT144 This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            Sloth [STG] This player did not submit picks for this week 0
                            zoom155 This player did not submit picks for this week

Comment

Big Ben be damned, my unpopular Pittsburgh pick is looking very intelligent right now. Miami might be much improved and the new hot team, etc, but Pittsburgh is just a much better football team.

Back in 2004 people said Roethlisberger was mostly a product of the system, and he probably was. Even though Roethlisberger became good, the Steelers still have “the system.”
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Chalk up my first W for FoG.

What does FoG stand for?
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X