Reismark - Lombardi Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
    Crap, I can't remember my login/password.

I still have it bookmarked though.
    You can retrieve it via email?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
      I've made a username of yaguar. Now I need to be invited.
      PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you an invitation.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Done.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Back in for another year.

Comment

Any real difference between team play and soloing?
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                Any real difference between team play and soloing?
                Join FoG

Comment

I need an invitation, please. SlowwHand@hotmail.com
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Me too, pm sent.

They did not seem to know any of my emails?
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

OK, I accept the invitation to join FoG.

Comment

Bookmarked still worked, and am back in.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in getting invites out - my Internet connection just came up after being out since last night. Stupid Cablevision.
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

dont forget, make your picks early cuz we got a THURSDAY game this week

Comment

Kinda hard to do that when the lines aren't up yet. I'll keep monitoring the situation and let you guys know as soon as I see them up, assuming my Internet connection doesn't die again.

Comment

Please sir, I still require an invite.

Sent a pm.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X