This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's when you start a NEW one, Cort
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• But there are still 318 posts left in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus

Second : Panarama 'bung sting'. What a crap program. All hype and innuendo, no substance.
        The only thing it proved was that Aladyces son is a bit of a bullsh1tter.

Anyone catch Alonsos 65 yard cracker last night? He tries them quite often....

Comment

• Originally posted by reds4ever
          Anyone catch Alonsos 65 yard cracker last night? He tries them quite often....
          He seems to make a habit of this. Goalies take note.

Comment

• Wasn't as good as Drogba's goal though.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Or Rosicky's.

Comment

• Liverpool played quite well against Chelsea and probably deserved to win, certainly at least draw.

Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• BTW...

Code:
                  pos team      pts
                  [b]6   Reading   9[/b]
                  9   Liverpool 7
                  11  Arsenal   5
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Right. And weren't Bradford or someone like that top after a month in the year that they went down?

Comment

• Though I think Reading are a quality side and should stay up, but I don't think they'll stay in the top half of the table throughout the season.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• That's why I need to take gloating opportunities now.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Reading's next run of games

ManU at home
                          West Ham away
                          Chelsea at home
                          Arsenal at home
                          Portsmouth away
                          Liverpool away
                          Tottenham at home

I don't imagine we'll get many points out of them. Really was vital getting those 9 on the board.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                            Wasn't as good as Drogba's goal though.
                            Waiting for "Goal of the Month", Drogba had it in the bag for at least 3 days!!

Liverpool def. deserved at least a draw at Chelsea, never mind it's early days and I'm taking comfort in the fact that niether Shevchenko or Ballack seem very clear on what their roles are. The midfield is suffereng from the same problem England had when they where trying to "shoehorn" Gerrard, Beckham, Hargreaves and Lampard into the same side.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                              That's why I need to take gloating opportunities now.
                              Exactly . I'm rooting for them as well... mostly because they have Convey and Hahnemann. It's the same reason I somewhat root for Fulham. Americans doing well in England .

Comment

• Imran, Babayaro has been charged by the FA for his foul on Kuyt on Wednesday night.

Now I'm not too bothered about the prospect of losing him, because he's useless, but then Bernard has hardly been setting the reserve team league on fire recently, and I'm not even sure he's fully match-fit yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X