• Show
Clear All

• Tittysprinkles.

KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
      Trafficking prostitutes to Thailand must be like bringing sand to Egypt or loud fat drunk cheating whores to Partille.
      Or buffoons to Texas.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Go to Hell. I'm finally tired of you posting crap in any and every thread. I don't have to read it. It's kind of hard for to believe that of all people, you're the one going on Ignore.
        Last edited by SlowwHand; December 6, 2009, 01:34.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Tex, I'm only making a joke. I live in Ohio, for ****'s sake. It's not like I have anything to brag about.

Comment

• Besides, Texas is better known for queers than buffoons, although it has plenty of both.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Tex, I'm only making a joke. I live in Ohio, for ****'s sake. It's not like I have anything to brag about.
              The nice thing about Ohio is that if you go in any direction you can leave Ohio.

On the upside I'm told eggs and poultry are ungodly cheap out there too.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Cost of living is low. But so is joy of living.

Comment

• 1 Million Dollars...no wait...1 HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    Cost of living is low. But so is joy of living.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ohio isn't that bad, better than paying through the nose for the simplest things in life

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Go to Hell. I'm finally tired of you posting crap in any and every thread. I don't have to read it. It's kind of hard for to believe that of all people, you're the one going on Ignore.
                        I thought that's why you became a panda ****er in the first place...
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Everyone:

I, uh, seemed to have missed out on some major fireworks — ones that precipitated a major rift/split in the 'Poly community, it seems.

This can't be good for anyone involved, especially community-wise, since I'm not aware of any Civ-related product coming out in the near future that might drive new traffic — and, hence, new members — to existing Civ-themed Web sites.

A lot of names are involved here, names that go way back. Again, it's too bad. And, from reading this thread, it really doesn't sound like a reconciliation is in order anytime soon.

It's a loss for everyone involved.

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Stop being a whiny *****. This is the best thing to happen to Poly in ages.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Gatekeeper, it's not as bad as it seems. Poly has been dying for years now, this actually helped traffic for a while. And some of us are active ast both places.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                                Gatekeeper, it's not as bad as it seems. Poly has been dying for years now, this actually helped traffic for a while. And some of us are active ast both places.
                                Nikolai:

My posting at 'Poly has dropped off in the last year or so due to RL obligations and, well, burgeoning online interests elsewhere (where's that new Civ title?! **LOL**). Still, I can't help but feel this will only hasten 'Poly's ongoing decline, and won't help WPC at all, since it's essentially an unknown player in a field filled with more, well-known sites. I might check WPC out, though, just out of curiosity's sake.

Gatekeeper
                                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                                X