Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, I thought I was the only one...?

The problem now is trying to figure out how to rim myself.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      How do you form a circle with three points? That's called a tripleangle.

Sometimes I feel there's just three intelligent people here now, or ever.

Humans are 3 dimensional objects, that are quite long and flexible, not points. What are you, a physicist?
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

No, I think that's Drake.
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

It was rhetorical, I just wanted to insult him.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            How do you say "Why don't you have a seat?" in Tagalog?

Tittysprinkles.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

As disturbing as that is, I found it hilarious.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I believe that was the point .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Loud and clear, good buddy.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      As disturbing as that is, I found it hilarious.
                      this
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        WePlayCiv was started up because a bunch of no-fun ninnies got their panties in a twist because they thought the OTF was too spammy/mean, so they made their own site. Dale made a death threat towards the sexiest of Apolyton posters and joined up with the new site as an admin, as he abused his powers here and had them removed and was banned.
                        Wait, he never made a death threat against me...
                        B♭3

Comment

• It's touching that the old gang is trying so hard to get me back here... it's not that I don't love you guys anymore, it's just my internet connection here is ****, so posting more than a few lines at a time is far more work than it's worth, and finding something interesting to respond to is quite difficult as well. So I've taken to not posting much at all, here or any other sites I used to frequent. Not being able to discuss things in the manner you've become accustomed to would just leave the conversations hollow and depressing I'm afraid. Good luck with your lives, perhaps someday the fiber line will reach Mabini and we can have some fun again

Comment

• Or maybe you're just too busy trafficking prostitutes from Lancer's mansions to Thailand and China.

Comment

• Trafficking prostitutes to Thailand must be like bringing sand to Egypt or loud fat drunk cheating whores to Partille.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                                Sloww, more personal attacks are not the solution to personal attacks. Stay out of the thread if you have nothing relevant to add.

Or, if you don't think the thread should be open, report it, bring it up in the moderator thread, or PM a moderator.
                                Seriously, the mods should have just dealt with this turd of a thread from the get go.

Comment

Working...
                                X