Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commisserating about how you all get your kicks hating other people must be done on a different site. If this thread has degenerated to the point that it's purely personal crap, it'll be closed.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

How could it possibly have turned out any differently? One ****forbrains consumed with WPC starts an irrelevant thread, and naturally his hacks jump in.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Commisserating about how you all get your kicks hating other people must be done on a different site.

There's no need to feel left out and pissy. We hate you, too.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

didn't oscar wilde say that the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about?
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Sloww, more personal attacks are not the solution to personal attacks. Stay out of the thread if you have nothing relevant to add.

Or, if you don't think the thread should be open, report it, bring it up in the moderator thread, or PM a moderator.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Commisserating
              Have you been drinking? This might be the worst misspelling I've ever seen come out of you.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Unfortunately, I am unable to credibly use drinking as an excuse. How about I say that my girlfriend was going down on me at the time?

Comment

That's not very credible either unless your girlfriend is a dickgirl.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Commisserating about how you all get your kicks hating other people must be done on a different site. If this thread has degenerated to the point that it's purely personal crap, it'll be closed.

What a douche...

BTW, schoolboy error trying to spell 'commiserating', I expect better of you, Lori...

[Edit]Ah KH noticed it too, though I must admit that I find your excuse too far fetched and therefore highly entertaining...[/Edit]
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Sloww, more personal attacks are not the solution to personal attacks. Stay out of the thread if you have nothing relevant to add.

Or, if you don't think the thread should be open, report it, bring it up in the moderator thread, or PM a moderator.
                      In other words, STFU you Texan ****er...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

This goes exactly with what I was saying. Until the Mods distribute the rules uniformly you, and they, can kiss my ass.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          How could it possibly have turned out any differently? One ****forbrains consumed with WPC starts an irrelevant thread, and naturally his hacks jump in.

I have hacks nows? Cool.

Slow- why are you getting angry over something so inherently trivial? If you're going to look at who's "consumed" by anything, do you look at the casual joke thread, or the person who can't leave it alone and is getting all cross about it?
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            This goes exactly with what I was saying. Until the Mods distribute the rules uniformly you, and they, can kiss my ass.
                            Drake, Asher and KH forming one of their smug rimming circles to celebrate how superior they are to all other posters past and present might get dull but doesn't technically contravene the rules.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm not superior to all other posters past and present, just most of them.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                Drake, Asher and KH forming one of their smug rimming circles to celebrate how superior they are to all other posters past and present might get dull but doesn't technically contravene the rules.
                                How do you form a circle with three points? That's called a tripleangle.

Sometimes I feel there's just three intelligent people here now, or ever.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X