Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you say "Why don't you have a seat?" in Tagalog?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I remember being banned for saying something about it years and years back, with a stern finger-wag from Ming that I should be ashamed for impugning a man's relationship with his wife. Or something like that.

EDIT: Ooh, I remember--it was the epic circumcision brawl in which Asher and I both were banned for tearing into Lancer. Somehow it degenerated into an all-out flame war.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Ming were involved in some way.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Lancer already lured one old dude (Zkribbler) to the Philippines with promises of a child bride, it's likely that he made that same offer to Rah and Ming but it's well known that are more interested in GILFS

Comment

Didn't Aeson go as well?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I do know zkribbler got upset with me when I asked him to pick me up a couple slaves (domestic not sexual). He's obviously not finished being indoctrinated.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                I'd enjoy that very much, thank you.

No, I was looking for more specifics as to the Dale bruhaha (why'd he threaten you? What was done about it?) and what the whole deal about Filippino/a harems was.
                I never got along with Dale. You know how I am with people sometimes. He was full of himself without reason. He made a couple ****ty mods to Colonization and Civ and acted like he was some kind of untouchable God about it.

We got into some usual flamey conversations in the Other Games forum. At one point I was just getting tired of talking to him, so I started saying something to the effect of "Damnit Dale, stop sending me graphic PMs of Panda sex. "

Apparently he flipped his lid. He went on some insane rant in the admin forums about how such an accusation would put him on Australian watch lists and even potentially get him into lots of trouble IRL. The admin kind of laughed at him politely and told him to suck it up. Dale responded by deleting a ton of my posts.

Weeks passed and then he PMed me trying to show me up. He told me he found out my real name (which I'm sure most people here know, I wasn't impressed), told me he deleted my posts with his mad skillz, and told me "I'm dead" and he was going to get me.\

This should also explain my avatar for you.
                Last edited by Asher; December 2, 2009, 18:06.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Didn't Aeson go as well?

Yes. Lancer seems to be targeting aspies and the elderly.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    Was it Asher or KH who first broached the subject of how creepy they found the whole Lancer situation, thereby opening the floodgates of judgment that eventually drove the whole sick affair to WPC?
                    Believe that was me, at counterglow. Their search is disabled so I can't find it right now.

Somewhere in this epic thread: http://www.counterglow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42617
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      At one point I was just getting tired of talking to him, so I started saying something to the effect of "Damnit Dale, stop sending me graphic PMs of Panda sex. "

Apparently he flipped his lid.

He told me he found out my real name (which I'm sure most people here know, I wasn't impressed), told me he deleted my posts with his mad skillz, and told me "I'm dead" and he was going to get me.
                      Yikes. A death threat over THAT? Sounds like you hit too close to home.

Furries
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Believe that was me

That's what I thought, as well.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                          How do you say "Why don't you have a seat?" in Tagalog?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                            Yikes. A death threat over THAT? Sounds like you hit too close to home.

Furries
                            It's pretty damn disturbing. This image happened to be found on the WPC server:

Last edited by Riesstiu IV; December 2, 2009, 18:22.

Comment

I haven't found the start of the anti-Lancer backlash in that CG thread yet, but I did find some good hating on Ali C.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X