Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one see the counter? I'm excited about the december one now!
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Top of the forums page. 'Donation Goal'.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Own Goal, more like...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I hadn't made it that far into their site before.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

If WPC closes, where else will I be able to find over a hundred pictures of a third world mansion being built by Filipino child labor? Where else will I be able to read about a white overseer begging for donations and offering to sell child brides in order to fund it? A sad day indeed.

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Man did they ever piss you guys off.

Good for them.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You didn't ever find it tremendously creepy?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Find what creepy?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Are you referring to the Filipino harem or the Dale stuff?

Comment

I was referring to the Dale stuff. The starting of that site has driven Apolytoners absolutely insane.

As to the Filipino stuff - yes, I find that to be somewhat creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Are you referring to the Filipino harem or the Dale stuff?
                          Dale stuff isn't creepy. Just a useful cudgel.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, the Dale **** is just sad.

The Filipino harem is the creepy ****.

Comment

What's the deal with this site again? It's an honest question, I'd appreciate if somebody could sum it up just briefly -

Comment

WePlayCiv was started up because a bunch of no-fun ninnies got their panties in a twist because they thought the OTF was too spammy/mean, so they made their own site. Dale made a death threat towards the sexiest of Apolyton posters and joined up with the new site as an admin, as he abused his powers here and had them removed and was banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X