X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict weplayciv.com's funding shortfall

New game!

As of 27/11, weplayciv.com has raised $0 in donations against a monthly target of $100. Let's see who gets the guess closest to the funding shortfall for the month!

I'm going for $100.00.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Lancer could always auction up one of his Filipino wife's underage cousins to raise the needed capital...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm going with $99.00 because somebody may donate a dollar just to spite you.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I'm going with $99.00 because somebody may donate a dollar just to spite you.
          $98, for the same reason.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I assume the site doesn't have a whole lot of traffic, so I imagine it isn't all that expensive to maintain. I highly doubt it is costing $100 a month.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Solver will just cover the bill
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

$75
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

$112, because they needed a new razor pack for the office.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Just can't stay away from the place, can you? Are you this obsessive on everything?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Who?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Let's start with the thread starter.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

K. I'm off to bed. Nothing makes sense right now.

Comment

They'll get three people to donate $10 each after they link to this thread. There is a sucker born every minute.
                            Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Is there some sort of summary about this forum split?
                              I understand forum politics up to approximately the moment the site got sold to CyberShy.
                              I'd like to read up on what happened next.

Comment

Working...
                              X