Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yurika, I've longed to ask you this... you were born from your mother and grandmother and, you were ****ed by your father who is the same person as your mother, and now you are pregnant. How does that feel?"

SP
    I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
      I liked to think I was modestly up to speed on poly memes (banana, 48" pizza, unbelievable, etc. etc. etc.), but this whole "dickgirl" thing just totally passed me by. Where on earth did it come from, and how did it become ubiquitous so quickly? Was it as simple as Loin returning from his years of slumber and repeating it ad nauseam, or is it referring to a real thing? Further, is there any significant between a dickgirl and a shemale? If not, then how does the former any more original humor than the latter, which was only funny long ago, if at all? If so, how do they differ? Does this girl have a dick, or is she simply involved with them in some way? And how do diapers fit into the whole thing? So many questions...
      loinburger has this...problem. It's an obsessive compulsive deal. He can't think of anything else.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm not a loin AE, I already said as much several days ago.

Comment

That's exactly what my AE would be expected to say.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Finvola is not your DL, AE, or any other abbreviation. I'm familiar with, and unless the name is hijacked, no.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Nope, I'm the one and only and not a dickgirl.

Comment

You're off loinburger's radar if you're not a dickgirl.

Comment

I'm a sad panda.

Comment

That's another can of worms.

Comment

Should I be scared?

Comment

Could be, if the talk of village idiots bothers you. Otherwise, it could be viewed as an opportunity.

Comment

The dickgirl meme is done.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                          X