Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America.gov

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • America.gov

    The United States of America is surelly a number one nation on this planet!




    My congrats!!!



    Your technological level surpasses everyone on this planet!

    p.s. Expectations
    ​

  • #2
    Reality:

    From the site America.gov:
    ​

    Instead of navigating the maze of websites, you ask questions in your own words, and you get official answers back instantly. There are no menus to learn or forms to hunt down.
    America.gov replaces the websites Americans spend billions of hours searching, with a single experience that is effortless, fast, and organized around you. Just ask, and government answers.


    https://america.gov/how-it-works
    ​
    So basically, it is just a site with a chat-bot answering your questions with a stupid answers and at best redirecting you to the sites of corresponding state departments, where you will spend billions of hours anyway.

    Well done!

    In backward Soviet Russia you can have state services since 2009 (seventeen years ago!)
    And it is not just a chat-bot redirecting you elsewhere, but a full-scale application, which makes you get a state service you desire right here and right now, right on your phone or web-site. Currently “Gossuslugi” (first launched 17 years ago, mothefkrs) site and application provide over 2600 federal services to the users with just a request and the following single click. It covers all services a state could provide to a citizen (though the list expands as new services arrives). There are 120 millions of users and 14 million users per day using the application.
    Just two examples.
    When I became 45 years old (four years ago), I just made a couple of clicks on my phone to get a new passport (because the laws forces to get a new passport when you are 45, since in 45 your face change a bit compared when you were 16). One week after I have received my new passport at the exact day and time I HAVE CHOSEN.
    Last Friday I have appointed a visit to my therapist to get recipes for my free of charge drugs (I am a disabled person and receive a free drugs once a month). Today (Monday) I have received my recipes within a ten minutes from my doctor without any line. That was exact day and time I have appointed in my application in my phone. And I can appoint my visit to my doctor anytime I like, more often that will be the next day. When I am seriously seek, lets say have a high temperature, I make a couple of clicks or call phone and doctor comes to my house the same exact day (free of charge, of course). And of course when I am in deep sh!t and need a serious help I call to ambulance which totally free and arrives imminently and brings me to a hospital, which is total free, provides my with medications, drugs and food four times a day.
    This is how a modern digitalized country works.
    The United States of America reminds me an impotent degenerate, who fiercely masturbating over its former glory.

    p.p.s. Not to mention you have just introduced a card pay in a subway in your CAPITAL (introduced in Russia 20 years ago), while now Russians can pay with their smile and don't need to carry their cards with them at all.
    You are nothing, but backward obsolete fks.

    ​

    Comment


    • #3
      And our words are backed with nuclear weapons!

      Comment


      • #4
        By the way, how is your gas prices doing biatches?

        You have really shown those Iranians!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh, My! You have replaced a quiet imbecile with an active one!
          Way to go! A country of degenerates.
          I call you that because, as the quote goes: "Every people has government it deserves". (c.) 1811 by French.

          Comment


          • #6
            You know what?
            My chemistry teacher once have shared a wit of his wisdom with me.
            He said: "There is only one thing, which is worse than an idiot - it is an idiot with an initiative!"​

            And you have replaced Admiral Benson with Admiral Benson with initiative.

            An "exceptional nation" indeed.

            Comment


            • #7
              There are 120 millions of users and 14 million users per day using the application.
              There are 150+ million citizens in Russia. so remaing 30 millions are just kids.
              I don't even need a paper variant of any document, because I always have it in my phone: My passport, my driving licence, my car inssurance and so on. If I need to show any of my documents, I just show the application in my phone and the checking body just scans the QR-code.

              You backward Western peasants will have something like this 20 years after.

              Comment


              • #8
                Backing to the talk with British moron Provost proud of his non-existant healthcare, just tell how many months you need to wait before you actually visit your doctor?

                Comment


                • #9
                  This government type was forseen by the prophet Mike Judge

                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    The only problem is that this idiocracy still has a power to kill a lot of people.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh, and I forgot to mention that unlike "advanced" Westerners, who spend days and weeks personally calculating thier taxes, then visiting tax office with their paper tax bills, in Soviet Russia we pay our taxes within less than one minute.
                      Once a year the government sends me my tax bill to the same phone application and I pay my taxes with just two clicks: "pay" and "confirm your payment" with a code my bank application sends me with a SMS. It takes less than a minute. Same goes for any fines. When I drive my car above the speed limit and road cameras catch this moment - the same moment I recieve a fine in the same phone application and pay it with the same two clicks.Same goes with my house bills (water, electricity and so on) - I just scan a QR-code (I recieve by post or by email), fill it, if nescessary and pay it with two clicks in my bank phone application and in backward Soviet Russia we do so since 2011!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Btw, Ming, why did you delete my thread about my Soviet childhood?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X