No announcement yet.

petty bourgeois racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I can definitely see how that implicates Marcellus Williams.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Touchy aren't you...
      Did I say it was the case with your example... or did you just assume I was talking about that.
      I could have been talking about many of the other times BS video links have been provided in the past which have turned out to be completely false.
      Oh, and how about the dog and cat eating thing in Springfield
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

the video takes forever to watch. If it is true (and it should be a matter of public record) that Williams had all of those items from the victims home in his possession and sold off many more (especially the encrypted laptop) to the pawnshop owner then it is indeed difficult to refute his guilt, but I still think that very compelling evidence does not rise to the level of proof that should be associated with the death penalty.

Comment

Seems weird that they didn't want to examine DNA evidence from an unidentified male left at the crime scene, but what do I know

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Seems weird that they didn't want to examine DNA evidence from an unidentified male left at the crime scene, but what do I know
            Jesus Christ. The ignorance is out of control. Back in 1998 surface DNA traces were not collected because the technology hadn't been invented yet and because it only last a week or two. The two surface tests conducted after the trial were both from government officials who handled the knife after the trial. This was very clearly covered in the appeals findings discussed in the video linked above.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
              the video takes forever to watch. If it is true (and it should be a matter of public record) that Williams had all of those items from the victims home in his possession and sold off many more (especially the encrypted laptop) to the pawnshop owner then it is indeed difficult to refute his guilt, but I still think that very compelling evidence does not rise to the level of proof that should be associated with the death penalty.
              The guy who Williams sold the laptop to testified it was Williams who sold it to him. Multiple items taken during the murder were found in the car Williams was driving. I'm trial it was prove due to blood smears that the murderer wore gloves but the murderer walked through blood and left foot prints of the same size and brand Williams bought with his credit card.

The evidence was overwhelming and the guy was guilty as hell. It is amazing how some people want to ignore all the evidence and believe made up conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The guy who Williams sold the laptop to testified it was Williams who sold it to him. Multiple items taken during the murder were found in the car Williams was driving. I'm trial it was prove due to blood smears that the murderer wore gloves but the murderer walked through blood and left foot prints of the same size and brand Williams bought with his credit card.

The evidence was overwhelming and the guy was guilty as hell. It is amazing how some people want to ignore all the evidence and believe made up conspiracy theories.
                it is not amazing at all when you consider that if you google the case 99% of the articles and commentaries all repeat the same claims. This is why I want to independently verify the claims made in the video through the public record because other than this video nobody is talking about any of the evidence used to convict.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Jesus Christ. The ignorance is out of control. Back in 1998 surface DNA traces were not collected because the technology hadn't been invented yet and because it only last a week or two. The two surface tests conducted after the trial were both from government officials who handled the knife after the trial. This was very clearly covered in the appeals findings discussed in the video linked above.
                  Wonder why nobody takes you seriously

Comment

It was reported on the radio this morning (ABC news, I think?) that the "unknown DNA" found on the knife was from a detective who handled it.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It was the detective and the prosecutor as both handled it during the trial. BTW surface DNA only lasts a few weeks and the trial was more than a year after the murder. The surface DNA was taken after the conviction to search for something to appeal on.

Comment

Working...
                      X