• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we really need Hodor?

I say yes, because he had the best lines, and always great speeches

Hodor.

Blah

It seemed like almost the entire show was to set up one lame dad joke.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Somewhat related
      Click image for larger version

Name:	BuYvWKYCQAECr1h.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	9475437
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Well, George is never going to finish the series, so no.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have not watched season2 of the dragonz thing because of the lack of Hodor. Nah actually I kinda lost interest after S1 which I found underwhelming.
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Well, George is never going to finish the series, so no.
            Hey, he only started writing it in 1992 so it is not like he has had much time to finish it.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Between him and Rothfuss, I'm not starting a series again until it's finished.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I have some hope we will get Winds of Winter. The last book ain't happening unless George's brain is uploaded to a computer.
                "

Comment

The only way he will finish the book is if he goes bankrupt and needs the money. Otherwise, why should he finish it.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He loves loves loves attention, and HoD is the only thing generating it currently, and he said he doesn't like season 2. His star is falling, perhaps, so I think there is some hope he finishes WoW.
                    "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                      I have some hope we will get Winds of Winter. The last book ain't happening unless George's brain is uploaded to a computer.
                      WoW was supposed to be the last book.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It is now supposedly second to last. He probably will finish that one but will die before the next one is finished.

Comment

Comment

Question is, will he write faster when fans complain he's too slow.
                            Blah

Comment

13 years and counting since A dance with dragons was published. I actually first heard about the series here at Apolyton because Imran made a thread about ADWD being released.

Comment

Working...
                              X