Is Kamala Harris a communist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Well, just off the top of my head, he put kids in cages and facilitated the stripping away of women's bodily autonomy and ****ed up the pandemic response so much that a million Americans died, so I'm really not all that concerned about how ineffective he is compared to elite level dictators like Hitler or Pol Pot. The material conditions of my life improved dramatically over the first ~3/4 of Trump's presidency (not because of anything he did...), but that's not what I was thinking about when I mailed in my ballot, because there were many millions of Americans (not to mention people around the world) whose lives were significantly worse almost directly because of him.
    -Obama built those cages and started putting illegal alien minors in them. Fact. BTW what do you want the border patrol to do? They held them temporarily until they could be transferred to a different facility. Now, under Biden-Harris they just give them to anyone who will take them including many human traffickers associated with cartels.

-The supreme Court just kicked abortion down to the state level and reminded people they have a constitutional right to travel where ever they want.

- The only meaningful thing he did wrong during covid was ever having a lock down. They should have just had the elderly lock down along with the immunocompromised and let everyone else go about their business. The median age of people who died of COVID was 79 and most were extremely sick already.

- Babbling about dictatorships is just brain dead nonsense especially given that Biden-Harris started a massive government directed censorship campaign with in 36 hours of taking office.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

More Maga nonsense...
      Trump is the biggest liar in history
      He's probably been sued by more people than anybody in history for not living up to his word/contracts
      He's a convicted felon. And that is because he thinks the laws don't apply to him
      Project 2025 and whine all you want that he "knows nothing about it" because that is total BS.
      He want's to put ALL of his opponents in Jail. Anybody that disagrees with him or dislikes him is a mortal enemy
      World leaders made fun of him because he was so easy to deal with... praise him, and he does whatever they want
      In summation, he cares ONLY about himself and doesn't give a damn about the American People.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There is a desperate need for mental healthcare in this country. TDS is a real thing.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Blah blah blah... just more Trump nonsense. Anybody that disagrees or doesn't like him is mentally ill.
          Got it.
          This is a guy that talks about his good buddy Hannibal Lecter​, and everybody else is mentally ill
          He acts like a 10 year old with his moronic nick names for people. And he probably spends a lot of time and effort coming up with them.
          And when ANY of his interviews get actually fact checked, it shows he lied about just about everything he says.
          Maybe the people that believe all his lies should be the ones that need mental help.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Trump Derangement Syndrome: the perception that Donald J Trump is being unfairly persecuted.
            Patient 0 = Donald J Trump.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I love how according to Trump, all the mainstream media is fake news... yet every time his speeches or interviews are fact checked, most of what he says is a total lie. But what is amazing is how his loyal cult still believes everything he says, even after he has been proved wrong.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                Well, policy at the federal level cares about you--or me, at least. I finally had a real career with job skills. We were saving up to buy a house. So of course the real estate market overheated dramatically such that my new income meant nothing. And then post-covid inflation sent the cost of everything through the roof, thanks in part to the two idiots dumping free money on the country. So I got a really nice raise at work, which looked like I might be coming ahead ... and now HEY LET'S HAVE PRICE CONTROLS vs. MOAR TARIFFS and why must the Executive Branch actively try to make my life suck? I will be working till I"m seventy-five and die in a house I still don't own. So what if Trump's a stupid *******? He's too cowardly, shortsighted, and distractible to ever be an effective dictator. All I care about is which one sucks less, and unfortunately it's pretty much neck and neck.
                it is NOT neck and neck let me tell you that much.
                Recently moved to kansas.

Comment

I'll just take advantage of the bot bumping this thread to ROFLMAO some more regarding the thread title.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    I'll just take advantage of the bot bumping this thread to ROFLMAO some more regarding the thread title.
                    is being a settler and bumping a 2 month dead thread the only evidence of being a bot in this case? I think the vast majority of bots post a link and/or serve a clear agenda.

Comment

Oerdin asked the question, so no, because Oerdin is always wrong.
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                        Oerdin asked the question, so no, because Oerdin is always wrong.
                        wouldn't you have to answer a question to be wrong rather than asking it?

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

is being a settler and bumping a 2 month dead thread the only evidence of being a bot in this case? I think the vast majority of bots post a link and/or serve a clear agenda.
                          I mean, there a slight chance that somebody actually stumbled upon here and decided they wanted to start posting (and chose a two month old thread to do it), but until he actually engages, I'm voting for bot. Sometimes they put links in their digs (which are iirc disabled for new posters), or come back later to edit the links in.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah... I guess it's a bot. But, with no "links" or sales pitch, I usually leave them alone until proven otherwise.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

For the thread title

you have to be completely detached from world reality to even propose that.

Comment

Working...
                              X