• Show
Clear All

• France

I can confirm about the tits

and the modern version

I can't beieve there are nations today that have kings

they must be autistic.

Comment

Greece was hugely inmfluenced by the french revolution.

Comment

When greece revloted to the mongols, in europe it was right after napoleon. the whole ruope was terrified. every rebelion was deemed demonic.

so was the greek rebelion it was deemed demonmic

still we won

to appease the filth they imposed on us a king (I will admit he was a true philelline)

still we would kill him off if he didn't approve of a constitution.

he did.

now we don't have a king

it's like trying t saddle a zebra

Comment

I have also pissed on the graves of the so called "kings"

Long story

Comment

also if i was a member of the band i'd watch this video again and again for all eternity

Comment

one of our biggest strategists a man who burried hundrends of thousands of turks in the ground has said:

after the (french) revolution we begun to believe that we can live without kings or queens or sultans

he is resposnible for the demsie of the largest empire of the planet afger the mongol one and his statue in the heart of athens still points to the heart of ankhara

Comment

snip snip
                Last edited by Bereta_Eder; Yesterday, 10:58.

Comment

Some observations

the site was exquisite. right on the slope of the mountain having a great view of the medow,

the house itslef was a two store full luxury house it could compete with today's houses

third, who was that french girl he married? how did she arrivein Greece?

was she one of the philelines?

tbere were tons of them americans, english german french

Comment

who was that girl?

I have to find out

Comment

it's very difficult to find it off the bat. I'd have to look at pics of the time to see where we were and start from there,.

I remember also a book i read about an american journalist during the revolution. I'm not sure if he was particatly fond of the greeks. he was with us though. he managed to escape death many times ina non chalant not caring too much way

he must have been very very sincere.

one of the things to take away from his writings (he covered apparently the greek revolution for an american paper the washignton post'?) was how darn easy it was for the greeks to beat the turks.

and that american seemed to just say things as he saw them

Comment

i love those obscure accpoutts of what happened detached of nationalistic bravados

Comment

we basically wandered greece like it was our own (which it would soon be)

there were ambushes though. deadly ones. how we (or he) escaped, a miracle

Comment

hmmm I think it was after the revolution. i think it was when we were attacking turkey proper but not in asia minor. still in europe

Comment

he made it look easy like greeks were some superheroes.

this is not the case. each inch of free greek soil is drenched in blood

Comment

Working...
                              X