The Israeli and US Genocide Double Act Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

**** WWII. That was over 80 years ago - this is the 21st century!

How far back shall we go to justify genocidal atrocities...?

What about the ICC and ICJ rulings?

There is an international warrant out for Netanyahu for war crimes. If he were to visit most of the rest of the world, including the UK, he would be arrested!

It's only countries that don't respect the international rule of law where he's safe to visit, like the US 👎
    Oh, so now the ICC ruling matters, but Putin is just a poor misunderstood guy.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

Oh, so now the ICC ruling matters, but Putin is just a poor misunderstood guy.
      This thread is about Israeli genocide. Do keep up 👍

80% of Gaza has been destroyed; 100% of the population has been displaced and is being deliberately starved, and 50% of the deaths are children, but yeah, you're seeking to justify it...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm only here for the genocide of the state of illinois

Comment

80% of Gaza has been destroyed; 100% of the population has been displaced and is being deliberately starved, and 50% of the deaths are children, but yeah, you're seeking to justify it...
          good

it's their war and they lost it

next time don't start a war
          "life is war"
          also
          wah

Comment

According to a "letter" published on the website of the British medical journal The Lancet, "186,000 or even more deaths could be attributable to the current conflict in Gaza". This is a significantly…

The Lancet, a respected British medical journal has published a piece estimating that that true civilian death toll in Gaza is 186,000.

Various organisations have declared this to be 'credible', especially considering the famine conditions that Israel is deliberately creating.

Israel has therefore killed over 8x as many civilians as the upper UN estimate of Ukrainian Civilians killed (22,500) by the Russians, and in a third of the time...

It's a ****ing genocide!

Comment

This thread is about Israeli genocide. Do keep up 👍

I am?

I just thought I was calling both Netanyahu and Putin war criminals.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's a ****ing genocide!
                life is genocide

try again

you're suffering from rhetorical dismorphia... essentially... pointing at something and saying a word so much it loses meaning and means everything

Comment

Originally posted by WigIaf View Post
                  good

it's their war and they lost it

next time don't start a war
                  "life is war"
                  also
                  wah
                  So you'd say the same to Israel after last October. Gotcha.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

uh yup they had the biggest security failure ever
                    nine eleven times a thousand
                    why would i pull punches against israel
                    i'll steal their jobs like they are wisconsin

Comment

that was a really dumb attempted comeback

you should stop thinking of me as having a vested interest in the butchery and stupidity on TV

what in your mind makes you think i won't throw everyone and anyone under the bus

Comment

That's actually more than twice as many than were killed by the bombing of Nagasaki (74,000)

Incidentally Israel has been uninvited from the Nagasaki commemorations by the mayor, because of their clear atrocities.

And the US has responded by boycotting the peace memorial ceremony!

Cos yeah, it was ok to deliberately target and incinerate 214,000 innocent civilians back in WWII 👍

Comment

The Israeli finance minister thinks it's moral to starve the people of Gaza to death.

Speaking of which: http://www.btselem.org/publications/...cturing_famine

"The current war against the Hamas murderers is another chapter in the story of our national resilience through the generations. Remember what Amalek did to you.” That is what Binyamin Netanyahu wrote in a message to Israeli soldiers on 3 November 2023, in a dog whistle that anyone who has gone through Israel’s education system will recognize as meaning a response to an attack in a way that would obliterate any memory of that nation, women and children included. When the fight against Hamas is compared to the war against Amalek, the conclusion is clear: The order is to wipe out Gaza.

Genocide

Comment

should be easy to win an election against him as a compassionate conservative

nazi troll

Comment

Originally posted by WigIaf View Post
                              should be easy to win an election against him as a compassionate conservative

nazi troll
                              I approve of your new signature. You should keep it as it suits you perfectly👍

I was just thinking how some pictures of starving Gazan children are so reminiscent of the inmates of Dachau, when they were liberated by US soldiers...

Comment

you should spend a week in an inpatient eating disorder unit

Comment

Working...
                                X