The Israeli and US Genocide Double Act Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Israeli and US Genocide Double Act Thread

Unless I'm missing something, it seems to me that poly hasn't got a thread on Israel's deliberate murder of tens and thousands of women and children, eagerly aided and abetted by the US under Joe 'The Zionist' Biden...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

That's not including the untold thousands who will have already perished in the most cruel and awful manner as a direct result of Israel using famine as a weapon of war...

The many more thousands dead from Israel's deliberate targeting and destruction of every aspect of Gaza's health system...

I'm sure all American posters here are justly proud of their nation's wholehearted support of this wholesale slaughter

Comment

I have of course been saying that Israel is a murderous and genocidal state all along, but sometimes it's just not nice to be proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        I'm sure all American posters here are justly proud of their nation's wholehearted support of this wholesale slaughter
        No.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm sure all of Moby's threads are totally honest
          Blah

Comment

Genocide requires genocidal intent. This intent isn't present now and wasn't present in the past.

At some point earlier this year, I think that Israel stepped past the reasonable response to October 7, and the US and Biden should censor Israel more heavily.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

When (if ever) Israeli defence decisions start exercising genocidal intent there will be a dramatic and appalling change in the Israeli prosecution of the war and regardless of how other nations respond, the bulk of the damage will occur in a matter of hours rather than the endless months of operations seen so far. Further more, it's difficult to see how Israel could ever achieve a successful genocide or even ethnic cleansing using the tactics and strategies it has revealed so far in the post 7 October campaign.

Israel should show way more restraint towards civilians but let's wait to call it genocide until we actually see the genocide underway or at least ordered. Remember the Hutu's genocide of the Tutsis? Compare that to Israel's operations in Gaza.
              Last edited by Geronimo; July 31, 2024, 00:46. Reason: there's a reason nobody remembers the Huti's genocide

Comment

I support a two state solution of israel and palestine living side by side in peace and wealrth

having said that I find it amazing that there is so much suffering in the world and people focus on palestine. I dont think it's antisemitism, I think it is anti system and anti west. Israel has been identified with the system and the west,.

I say f all'y'all to these people and I am veryusaad that were a renot the US so as to sent the police inside universities and kick some ass.

in any case. some people can shout fact is all our govs support israel.

I don't like the muslamic religion I hate it. I do like muslamic people because they are people. but not when they stab 7 year olds

also israelis might some day discover the cure for cancer. You can bet your sheep ass palestinians don't have a chance in hell of doing that.

muslamism ickiness coupled with cold utilitarian manichaistic ethics (and also I sheer disbelief at what happened to jewish people in europe) make me ardently pro israeli to the point that someotiems my physical integrity is threatened

Comment

Also I believe that being true core is being with Israel these days

(this for fashionistas)

Comment

rhetorical dismorphia occurs when the meaning of words disappears through misuse
                    pointing at a shoe and saying boot
                    pointing at a boot saying shoe

if you can't get the call right, you are genocide.

palestine is a terrorist nationalist identity
                    arabs, have an arabia (solomonizing the ottomon subjects)

there's no genocide of palestine
                    palestine is genocide

Comment

the brains of palestine write things like "If I Must Die"
                      i replaced the word Die with the word Innocent(verb)
                      and threw myself in front of a bus saying it
                      IF I MUST INNOCENT
                      IF I MUST INNOCENT
                      IF I MUST INNOCENT

the kids today cheered on brutal slaughter
                      that wasn't smart as the bombs they couldn't build
                      or the flight schools they couldn't get into
                      the ones that saw that butchery on TV and rejected every bit of it are the better
                      and the cries of Nationhood from retards
                      damn right who are you writing on the map
                      and those ottoman subjects have no such claim beyond Apartment 4D and Get Evicted
                      no tears for the terrorers(sic)
                      go steal a black job

Comment

I accept that the so called (if anyone claimed it) western morality comes crushing down when it comes to palestine.
                        palestinme exposes western hypocricy I agree with that.

still it is saved by the fact that screwed up/ problematic the interior of the west is still a democracy (no matter how curtailed)

That I hate islam is not a secret (I'm no terribly fond of organized religions anyway) but I regard muslim people as people.

I don't' think turks and palestinians are the same

erdogan OTOH gets ready to invade israel to save tuyrkey's "brothers"

so I guess things are different there. he also instructed terrorists to strike cyprus

Comment

I liekd israel anyway and anyhow

that doesn't change anything, it's good when our eternal enemy chooses the opposite side though

Comment

Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                            I'm sure all of Moby's threads are totally honest
                            As well as asinine and as such,irrelevant.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Genocide requires genocidal intent. This intent isn't present now and wasn't present in the past.
                              Seems like a significant portion of the Israeli population wants to exterminate Palestinians.

Comment

Working...
                              X