Who should be Harris' VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should be Harris' VP

I have no idea who sh/would even be considered and why, so this is a honest question.
    Blah

Someone much younger. Harris would be 80 at the beginning of her 6th term, which as we've all seen is too old to be president. Maybe one of Obama's daughters?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nikki Haley - a moderate GOP.

- or -

Hunter Biden - then they can boast a convict on their ticket, too.
      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 29, 2024, 23:06.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Hunter wins hands down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
          Nikki Haley - a moderate GOP.
          I thought after her campaign told us how Donnie is not the right guy she wouldn't just endorse him afterwards, but spine seems to be in short supply these days
          Blah

Comment

Since it's all about electoral votes, highly likely it'll be a sitting governor from a swing state. Shapiro (PA) and Whitmer (MI) fit that description best. The list also includes Beshears (KY), Sen. Mark Kelly (AZ), Pete Buttigieg, and a few longshots like Walz/MN and Pritzker/IL. Other than Whitmer, it's basically a list of white dudes.

Ever since Biden dropped out, all these VP candidates have been taking turns acting as attack dogs, auditioning for the gig by attacking Vance and Trump.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I don't know who the VP should be, but I think it would be cool to have a space president.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What is a space president?

Just someone who grants the needed/more funding for space stuff/Nasa/etc. or would he need to have a grand vision for things like manned Mars trip, or a perma-base on the Dark side of the Moon. I mean, might end up with Elon Musk
                Blah

Comment

One who's been to space.

Comment

Willie Brown
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He is older than Biden.

Or do you mean someone else?

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That's who I mean.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Since she will never be president, she will not have a veep either. Now, running mate, that can be discussed. Spaceman what's-his-name might be her actual pick.

Comment

Ecthelion!

Comment

Mark Kelly!

Comment

Working...
                              X