No announcement yet.

Gaylympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'ts having a girlfriend of mine walking through kansas then coming home and say: jesus there are alot of homless people and fat people

Comment

but all very polite

(maybe not the homeless I;m sure the social interaction was limited)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        america means fat gun totting culturelss homeless neaderdals
        pfft. america won a culture victory decades ago
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No

Comment

fr this is just the period after you've won and you're just dicking around before you start a new game. why do you think things have gotten so weird lately?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't think things are weird.... I thinkt hey are under control.... maybe that's jsut me talkign about me though

but no they are not weird.

Civilization (Isreal) democracy (Ukraine/Europe) those were always principles.

We are called to defend them? what's weird about that. nothing weird

Comment

I love how Serb's ranting totally assumes that there are no gay Russian athletes.

Fun fact, Serb: The world has progressed to the point where civilized folks understand that who you love has no relationship to athletic success.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

serb is like the most kich cringe overload of the far roma village in the edge of town

does he belive that sh!t he's posting?

is he afraid the regime will punish him if he doesn't spew their 3rd world propaganda?

who knows?

do you know?

Comment

anycase serb rejoice since russia is banned, the US will be 2nd after EUrope in medals instead of oh well 2nd I guess even when russia was participating

Comment

Working...
                    X