Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A f*cking Satanists!!!

Comment

In the ocean of your insanity, Trump looks like an island of sanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        Hey! Where is my video about the pale horse?

I see that quoting the Holy Bibble is a crime here! Well done Ming in proving my point about you being Satanists!​
        I'm actually not sure what happened to your post. It wasn't soft deleted. There's nothing in the moderation queue. Maybe Ming moved it or hard deleted it, but your post threatening to kill us all is still up so it's not like there are rules here.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess Satan himself have deleted this post!

Comment

How many medals has "AIN" won so far?

Comment

Who?

We don't participate in this Satan's circus as a country, thanks God!

The 15 traitors you are mentioning (instead of a normal delegation of 400+ sportsmen) will win a sh!t.

Comment

You are afraid to compete with the best, loosers!

And that discrimination in sport is the best you can do! You act like whining crying pussies by striking so low.
                What a disgrace!
                You are a freaking shame, not a sportsmen!​

So keep enjoying your Satan's party!

Comment

the modern olympics are a conmtinuation of the ancient olympics that were reviced in france.

ancient greece was not christian you dumbass

Comment

also people are pissed here at how he depicted dionysus (blue)

ah

also serb you proce that you are north korea again and again and again

france is not just amazing culture, it's also literally the birthplace of human rights and freedom of the indivindual (that it "stole" from ancient greece)

also why on earth is there a palestine and a kosovo state?

Comment

dionsus arriving in paris

on a more serious note I liked the euro dance songs as a unifgied european line. but the olympics are global (and yeah you have to have really f uped not to get invoited)

Comment

my only objection is the fat partucipation.

fatness is bad any way you look at it. sure anorexic models must be scarpped off the face of the earth otoh being obese is not something you should be accepting. we are not americans

Comment

taht was a cheao shot but really making fatness normal is bad. I'm not ion favor of stigmatisation but ΠΡΟΤΥΠΑ (role models?) are age long there gfor a reason. to strive and get better

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                            my only objection is the fat partucipation.

fatness is bad any way you look at it. sure anorexic models must be scarpped off the face of the earth otoh being obese is not something you should be accepting. we are not americans
                            which of the American athletes were fat? Does not being fat make them less American?

Comment

america means fat gun totting culturelss homeless neaderdals

or is that prejudism?

in any case you're fat as a nation

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                america means fat gun totting culturelss homeless neaderdals

or is that prejudism?

in any case you're fat as a nation
                                good thing I'm not a nation then. what's it like being a nation?

Comment

Working...
                                X