US: Dumbest Country on the Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US: Dumbest Country on the Planet

Fukuyama wrote The End of History, but I guess he didn't reckon on the blundering stupidity of the US...

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the US was in pole position. Top dog. El Numero Uno...

And what did it do, it pissed it all away. Largely in part that it itself is not a liberal democracy, or certainly not a fair one. And it certainly doesn't respect the democracy of other nations. It only seeks to control and if you foolishly elect the wrong person, don't be surprised if your nation is destabilised, or there's a coup or revolution...

So it's kinda hard for the US to peddle the 'benefits' or democracy to the likes of Iraq or Afghanistan, Russia, or even China when everyone can see through the lies.

I say this as a British person, knowing full well we are not truly independent or 'free' of the US, just like the rest of the West. They frequently bully the UK to keep us in line, it is an unequal relationship - it is a known thing.

In Russia the US through its arrogance has literally and unnecessarily created an enemy when there was a period where it could have created an ally instead. But then we know that's not how the US works...

Not only that - it's forced Russia into the arms of China...

Speaking of China. China has entirely been created by the US.

What ****ing moron would create their own enemy out of nothing, it makes no rational sense whatsoever!?

The US has lost its pre-eminent position already and is hastening its demise the more it tries to cling on...

​
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Speaking of China. China has entirely been created by the US.
    ​
    Biden did it couple thousand yrs ago, when he was a teen

Blah

Comment

Ah, a classic MOBIUS post typed with one hand.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        Fukuyama wrote The End of History,

​
        Because he is a perfect idiot!

Comment

He is a perfect example of degradation of Western philosophy school.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Yes, I agree it's not one of my best posts. I got bored about halfway through shooting at such an open goal... :yawn:

It's amazing how the US is literally addicted to its own downfall at this point - it can see what it's doing and yet it literally can't help itself...

But then, I think it's a good thing that the US is voluntarily ceding its power, so that it can no longer bully the world in the manner that it has done up until now.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

That's all good and fair and the US is a piss poor sod of a 3rd world nation. still it has a huge army and is not shy at using it against russia which would dominate all of europe otherwsie.

not nessasirily through weapons

Comment

you are not taking into account the acts of russia.

US has secured its role (if it doesn't cede it itslef) of a leader or at least copartner of freedom/security for a life time

Comment

that's because nobody in europe wants to live in a dictatorship unelss you're hungary or poland

Comment

I agree that maybe there was some arrogance vis a vis russia when the USSR collapsed from the part of the US

but you can't teach a villager to use cutlery anyway

Comment

the world is not in such a mess because mccain scorned putin let's get real here

Comment

that goes as long as the US doesnt elect trump.

then it is on par with italian fascism and we are alone

Comment

I am pessimistic abut the european peoples though

some are republican strong and able but a huge amoiunt is the kind of trash that putin. they are excatly the same "sprayed" as we call them in greece (kind of flat earhters)

europe has a big undemocratic uneducated du,mb as f current, I'm not sure it can be countered alone with european powers)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Yep, you could pretty much tell when he was approaching climax during that rant.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Actually the one who is dumb as f here is russia. and it sealed the deal and ascended the US into the parampount defender of democracy when it invaded ukraine

those are pure facts.

russia is a dictatorship and you are too if you defend her

in a war of ideas you need allies, and in democracy one of the biggest and frankly one of the most able is the US (as things are now)

Comment

Working...
                              X