national republical convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Sure, "racists" like Thomas Sowell? It is a highly educational read and you should check it out sometime. Yes, culture is very much a huge part of the problem; especially the honor culture they assimilated into in the deep South originating with Scots and Ecots-Irish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blac...White_Liberals
    I can't speak to Sowell's motivations or thought processes, but racists are always very excited to find a good black who agrees with them.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So, your default is anyone who disagrees with you must some how be a "racist" wrt culture unless the speaker is black and then you take a hands off approach? That doesn't sound like someone who wants an honest discussion. A better track would be to address the points he brought up.

​
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

So, your default is anyone who disagrees with you must some how be a "racist" wrt culture unless the speaker is black and then you take a hands off approach? That doesn't sound like someone who wants an honest discussion. A better track would be to address the points he brought up.

​
        I did, but directly to him, because he doesn't post here.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Speaking of cultural problems is this also "racist" or is it a legit cultural problem?

I find the vast majority of the time people who rush to cry supposed racism simply want to derail legitimate discussions.
          Last edited by Dinner; July 25, 2024, 15:58.

Comment

So, your default is anyone who disagrees with you must some how be a "racist" wrt culture unless the speaker is black and then you take a hands off approach?​
            Yes, that's literally what I said.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I am sorry you are unable to see what a hypocritical and disingenuous position that is. "I declare this position invalid and secretly RACIST" All while ignore the extremely accurate and decades long research proving it is correct. It is pretty clear you just aren't interested in the truth or honest debate. You just want to lie and pretend somehow everything you dislike or do not understand is somehow invalid. I find that lazy as well as untrue but you do you; just know it makes you look as bad as it sounds.

Comment

It is amazing the lengths some people will go to avoid admitting they made an absolutely retarded and untrue statement. So many of them will just keep doubling down on stupid.

Comment

Oh... you mean like Trump saying he won the last election
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am sorry you are unable to see what a hypocritical and disingenuous position that is. "I declare this position invalid and secretly RACIST" All while ignore the extremely accurate and decades long research proving it is correct. It is pretty clear you just aren't interested in the truth or honest debate. You just want to lie and pretend somehow everything you dislike or do not understand is somehow invalid. I find that lazy as well as untrue but you do you; just know it makes you look as bad as it sounds.
                    I do not claim you are secretly racist!

Comment

but srsly i don't know what gave you the impression i came here for honest and rigorous intellectual debate. to the extent that ever happened at poly, it stopped happening long, long ago. i'm here to ****post for a little while because i have fond memories of this place and i'm a lifer, dammit. if i'm going to have really real discussion about super important stuff, it's not going to be on a forum where most posts are a drunk russian nationalist and a drunk somehow unpermabanned greek screaming at each other about ukraine.

Comment

If someone were to legitimately want to identify "culture" of any kind as a problem I don't understand why they would give it a racially charged name like "black culture". if they have trouble identifying the offending "culture" independent of physical appearance perhaps the "culture" exists only in their mind? In any case I am especially appalled when supposedly individualistic Republicans who advocate for "meritocracy" would want to judge people by their "culture" as a group instead of by specific individual behavior patterns anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          but srsly i don't know what gave you the impression i came here for honest and rigorous intellectual debate. to the extent that ever happened at poly, it stopped happening long, long ago. i'm here to ****post for a little while because i have fond memories of this place and i'm a lifer, dammit. if i'm going to have really real discussion about super important stuff, it's not going to be on a forum where most posts are a drunk russian nationalist and a drunk somehow unpermabanned greek screaming at each other about ukraine.

oh jesus

Comment

I would just like to point out for my defense (not about being drunk) that I simply stated that ukraine deserves to be free and in europe.

that's all.

serb is after my case giving me double munjas (do yo uknow what the penalty for that is in greece if you're driving? 200 euros. he's basically bankrupt by that point)

and he's constantly on my case

I have my opinion about ukraine and have bvoiced it and my gov has voiced mny opinion by giving a sh!t load of military offensive equipment.

that's that

I haver no ambition of visiting a dictatorship like russia it sickens me to my stomach (DISCLAIMER I love russian culture and the russian freedom fighters, in fact I love russia but not in its present dictatorial state)

Serb keeps jumping on my case.

I think it is because prisobers have nothing better to do

Might as well go to other european nations too. true europe gives far more to ukraine than the US but maybe he can go after you a bit too

Comment

also I dont think that your main obstacle to real converastion is me or serb. rather that you'd think that you'd have one with dinner

the guy is level one far right wing ****** in Greece. I undersatnd that in the States he can look like an intellectual

Comment

Working...
                              X