national republical convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• national republical convention

I don't know if something is wrong wth me. there I was at some of the msot beautiful islands swimming and I followed closely all teh republican convention.

it is the best reality TV I have EVER seen

congrats

wow

(also US is .... something else)

Getting closer to Idiocracy every year.

Comment

Further away. I think they already passed it and they still keep going..
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

furhtermore

I had all of my remaining hair fall off when the greek orthodox leader of the new world or smoething started the republican national convention

just like the greek americans that were paramoubt in supporting the greek dictatorship

there are only ones who care for greeks and that's greeks (and children of imkigrants that grew up as greeks)

Comment

I do not doiubt about the greek american incessant love for Greece

but that 's not the point

at best I can say they are/// deluded

Comment

also there was a greek karen saying the speech of allegience or something?

founding member of the american moms for trump or something?

that must have been the comforting hypnmosis german nazis fell for

Comment

I would have felt honoured if it was not for the nazis

Comment

just like putin's russia

Comment

I was in a plane and there was a greek ameroican woman, we got to talking she said she was going to vote for trump (it was when he won) because "blacks just make troubler are lazy and the democratcs whant to fudn their social security"

i said good thing you're not in greece anymore

Comment

You're incapable of sustained thought, aren't you? It's like you're a Greek Serb equivalent.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      I was in a plane and there was a greek ameroican woman, we got to talking she said she was going to vote for trump (it was when he won) because "blacks just make troubler are lazy and the democratcs whant to fudn their social security"

i said good thing you're not in greece anymore
                      Huh. Usually our racists are polite enough to say it's black culture that turns black people into lazy troublemakers. So, you know, some blacks might be okay if they reject their culture and be a nice black like Bill Cosby...
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Huh. Usually our racists are polite enough to say it's black culture that turns black people into lazy troublemakers. So, you know, some blacks might be okay if they reject their culture and be a nice black like Bill Cosby...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sure, "racists" like Thomas Sowell? It is a highly educational read and you should check it out sometime. Yes, culture is very much a huge part of the problem; especially the honor culture they assimilated into in the deep South originating with Scots and Ecots-Irish.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A nice little interview on the book.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bill Cosby for nerds

Comment

Working...
                              X