Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teared up...

this video says it all...

What could you know about greatness, sis?

Comment

Munich 1972.

Sergei Belov have scored 20 out of 51 points.

Comment

When I've joined a school basketball team at age 7, my coach asked me what is my name. Then he said that I bear a name of legend.

Comment

There were two Belovs in this team. Sergei have scored the most, Alexander have scored the final points. They weren't brothers or even relatives.
          But, I do have a cousin named Alexander Belov. He is the youngest among our brotherhood.

Comment

(and notice, this time I don't call you a sister)

Comment

He has beaten Americans both as a player in Olympic 1972, and as a coach in WC in 1998 with alike "impossible" scenario.

RIP.

Comment

This is legendary and your crap is not.
                You have lost ability to make something legendary in the 15th century.

Now you are just a sorrow ungrateful loosers.​

Comment

not only did panathinaikos went from last place to the top of europe and was crowned king of europe for the 7th time, that is it went from last palce to 1st place in a single year, in that an unprecedented achievement, but now also Greece goes undefeated in the top 12 teams of the world in the olympic games. Actually it is a far higher than most other teams there and we will prove it

The FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament Greece 2024 ended with an all-European classic, as Greece outlasted Croatia and booked their first trip to the Summer Olympics since 2008.

Russia meanwhile just watched its kids get killed for a dictator and is secludede from everything and we have a lost ******* here yelling obsenitites from his prison in the hope that his dictator doesn't reduce his rations

Comment

I also think we have beaten everyone that is currently in the olympics on day or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      not only did panathinaikos went from last place to the top of europe and was crowned king of europe for the 7th time, that is it went from last palce to 1st place in a single year, in that an unprecedented achievement, but now also Greece goes undefeated in the top 12 teams of the world in the olympic games. Actually it is a far higher than most other teams there and we will prove it

oh also in the final four 2 of the 4 best european teams were greek. basically, we can beat everyone

and I'm talking NOW not in 1972

or in 1986 when we beat the USSR and were crowned kings of the continent once more (and it was a great game and I'm not using it to rub it in your slave's face)
                      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; July 8, 2024, 12:42.

Comment

So that the old remember and the young learn

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

oh also in the final four 2 of the 4 best european teams were greek. basically, we can beat everyone

and I'm talking NOW not in 1972

or in 1986 (not 1987) when we beat the USSR and were crowned kings of the continent once more (and it was a great game and I'm not using it to rub it in your slave's face)​

Comment

Oh and we have beaten the US when it actually had NBA not when it was a baby country

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X