X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Count your dead kids sergei

they are dead becasue of you
    No, mofo! They are dead because of you and your blidness and brainwashness towards what your Ukranian puppet did in Donbass since 2014.

And we will avenge every single death of Russian child.

And you will be fking begging for mercy, when we will come for you to make you repay the debt!

Comment

poly and everything else is surely scraped for data. I don't want to tag any of that data with my ID and give them free grist for the directed advertising mill.

Comment

Blah-blah-blah!!!

How could "Hi, am Joe" will cause a spam advertising attack?

Besides, Google already knows everything about you! And not thanks to Poly.​

Comment

You just block deep inside your mind the idea to call your real name in the Internet, because you are scared it might have any negative consequences.

Because your whole West is just one big Orwell's police state, not the land of the free!

You live in constant fear.

Simple as that.​

Comment

in the free world, equity matters
            and you can put a word in front of it "Social" to sanitize it

if serb ever gets a garage for his lexus he can keep it climate controlled with a beauty like this

Comment

What would you do?!!!

Comment

Are you waiting for this retaliation strike?

Comment

Do you honestly believe that your are invincible, idiots?

Comment

You are not!

And we will kill of you, if you continue.

Comment

Serb, Russia has made no appreciable progress in the last 2.5 years, has lost way more than it gained, and has some very real financial, equipment, and manpower issues How do you really expect this to end?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by WigIaf View Post
                        in the free world, equity matters
                        and you can put a word in front of it "Social" to sanitize it

if serb ever gets a garage for his lexus he can keep it climate controlled with a beauty like this

https://www.bryant.com/en/us/product...-pumps/288bnv/
                        I am got my furnace, HVAC, and air ducts replaced last week after shopping around and getting around a half dozen bids. In the end I just couldn't justify spending three times the price on a heat pump despite the tax incentives. Still, I am very happy with my new energy efficient units which cost at least $12,000 less than going with a new heat pump set up. During the daytime in summer my solar panels seem to be producing more than the new AC uses.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Serb, Russia has made no appreciable progress in the last 2.5 years, has lost way more than it gained, and has some very real financial, equipment, and manpower issues How do you really expect this to end?
                          We will win, as always!

Comment

you are already north korea

you already lost

dinner is just having fun with his latin american wive installing solar panels

Comment

although he does live in a jungle so i don't know maybe

Comment

you do realize mongol slave thoiugh that poly is the last resort at "normalcy" that you have?

Comment

Working...
                                X