serb's nefarious propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hosting issue
    Last edited by WigIaf; June 27, 2024, 20:44.

Comment

• ditching the host
      Last edited by WigIaf; June 27, 2024, 21:04.

Comment

• i hate all these video hosting websites
        they can burn in hell
        i want them to know that i hate them personally
        and their business sucks
        it's a terrible experience ... every damn one of them... just annoying trolling bull**** from these people

nit picky little petty nuisances

what a shady ****ty industry

Comment

• youtube is ****ing awful
          the internet music scene is ****ing awful

Comment

• okay i got a gta stream up
            i modded a few vehicles

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• Do you ever post as Sava anymore? I miss your old inimitable style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

For the record I like you and do not want you to die,
                Sh!t happens. All of us will die sooner or later.

Serb. Yes, we disagree on many things,
                Yes, we do.

I do not support your dictator's wars of aggression and conquest...
                Probably that is because you support and participate in wars of aggression of your "collective dictator" aka a deep state.

But I still do think of you as a friend.
                This is mutal, despite all our disagreements and mutual trolling.

If we have spent decades here at poly then how can we not be friends?
                Bingo!
                I hope we are.
                You deserve respect by never betraying your country. The Greek fly on the other hand is just a smartass traitor.

p.s. But, you do realize that, if we meet on the battlefield we will be on the opposite side of the barricades and have to kill each other? I don't want that to happen, but you have declared war on us, so we simply have no choice.
                ​
                Last edited by Serb; July 5, 2024, 12:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post
                  Serb, what fraction of western leaders and what fraction of the western general public do you imagine would approve of a plan or course of action whose only predicted outcome would be the death of more Russians in Russia (as opposed to Russian citizens who are undocumented residents in Ukraine)? In other words what fraction would view the death of Russians as a worthy goal?
                  100%

You have killed, kill and will kill for all you care!
                  That is your nature!
                  All your wellbeing is based upon killing and robbery of other people.
                  Period!
                  Now it might take some different forms as in 18th or 19th centuries, but the goal is the same - to kill, subjugate and plunder!!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!
                  IT IS YOUR NATURE, THE NATURE OF A PREDATOR!!!​

Comment

• Is Wiglaf a Sava being mind farting?

They post post a sh!tload of sh!t when high!

What are you smoking or swallowing, a Nazi Serb?​

I've tried some somekes, when I was a kid, but it seems to me you have a real addiction now, if you are an old fart, but keep doing your drugs.​

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      People don't hate Russian culture, unless you're saying invading neighbors is integral to your culture
                      It is not.

We have always been invaded by the West (and we always f*ked-up the West after its invasion), not the other way around.
                      Your last invasion and the loss of 27 million of our people, have taught you one thing: the West can attack any moment, seeing Russia's weakness. So, we have to secure ourselves anyway possible to prevent this massacre ever happen again.
                      Period.​

Comment

Working...
                      X