Good luck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post
    The agressor is owerthrows legal governments at one's borders to drug thier victivs into their military alliance.

What lies?

That you have owerthrown the legitimate president of Ukraine in 2014 (despite two days before your ministers of foreign affaris have signed an agreement between the president and the opposition as guarantors)?

That your puppet have started a civil war by sending its military forces to supress the one who had rebeled against your coup?

That you have lied, while signing the Minsk agreements and Normandy format later?

That your puppet have killed 17 000 Russians at Donbass?

Where is the lie in your fked twised universe?

In your insane universe, Putin just came insane at February 24, 2002 and invided Ukraine!

That is such a simple reason for an imbeciles!
    Serb, as you should know Russia never implemented Minsk 1 or 2. Not a single part of either.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Hey Serb late to the party here but **** you and **** this antisemitic garbage.
      Bullsh!t!!!

That was the Putin's desire to over conflict peacefully and let DPR and LPR inside Ukraine, but with an autonomy.
      When Poroshenko was whining for a peace talks in Minsk, the remains of his army was in the pockets at Debaltsevo and Ilovaisk.
      We could have steamrollered all of the Ukraine back then,had we wished to do so!

We have fulfilled all the minsk obligations from our side.

The other side (Ukraine) and of its guarantors (Germany and France have later confessed that THEY HAVE NEVER HAD AN INTENTION TO FULFILL THE AGREEMENTS AND WERE JUST BUYING TIME TO RE-ARM the Ukrain to let it attack Donbass later).

So shove your parallel universe into the dark hole where is your brain and memory are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Europe and the US says: we will defend Ukraine because this is word war 3

this is all you need to know

I'm with democracy
        One single Russian nuclear missile and you would defend nothing, sucker-clown!

Because all of your sh!thole you are living at will be incinerated with just a single missile out of nearly 2000 we have..

Go ahead, keep barking, clown!​

Comment

Bullsh!t!!!

That was the Putin's desire to over conflict peacefully and let DPR and LPR inside Ukraine, but with an autonomy.
          When Poroshenko was whining for a peace talks in Minsk, the remains of his army was in the pockets at Debaltsevo and Ilovaisk.
          We could have steamrollered all of the Ukraine back then,had we wished to do so!

We have fulfilled all the minsk obligations from our side.

The other side (Ukraine) and of its guarantors (Germany and France have later confessed that THEY HAVE NEVER HAD AN INTENTION TO FULFILL THE AGREEMENTS AND WERE JUST BUYING TIME TO RE-ARM the Ukrain to let it attack Donbass later).

So shove your parallel universe into the dark hole where is your brain and memory are.
          I don't know what any of that means or how it's relevant to what I was responding to, but claiming Jews "let" themselves be slaughtered is antisemitic garbage. So, again, **** you and **** that.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            but claiming Jews "let" themselves be slaughtered is antisemitic garbage. So, again, **** you and **** that.
            Fu2 then!

So, who else in your opinion, let Jews to be slaughtered?

And why they didn't defend themselves?

They were slaughtered on a mass scale, like on a conveyor of death.

Six million of your people have been slaughtered by the Nazis, and what did you do to stop them?

Nothing!

You have been slaughtered like a sheeps.

My people has lost TWENTY SEVEN MILLIONS OF PEOPLE (18 millions of whom were civilians), BUT WON and saved you from a total extermination!

So, yeah! Call me anti-semite for all you like!

But we are not like you!

We will fight the bastards who wants to kill us and we will win!

We won't let us to be slaughtered!

Period!

Comment

You are throwing your sh!t into a wrong direction, really!
              I am Russian, thus internationalist and anti-Nazi by definition.
              My best friend since my childhood is a Jew named Alexander Rabinovich.
              So, fyslf!​

Comment

Me? What's all this talk about what I did or didn't do? I am not a Holocaust survivor, nor a descendent of Holocaust survivors. I'm a descendent of pogrom survivors, who fled Russian-occupied Poland for America at the end of the 19th century/beginning of the 20th. Theoretically I suppose, say, my 16-year-old great-grandfather could have stayed in Poland and either fought against or been killed by Russians, but I at least am thankful my great-great-grandparents had the presence of mind to put him a boat out of your empire.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Do you know that "pogrom" is the Ukranian word?

The ones who were "pogroming" you were actually Ukrainians. They did the same to Polish. Now you support them! And do Palestinians the same genocide your own people have experienced.​

, but I at least am thankful my great-great-grandparents had the presence of mind to put him a boat out of your empire.
                  Good for you!
                  Like Jews did better anywhere in the World.
                  The word "ghetto" is Italian and it comes from the name of the Jewish quarter in Venice, established in 1516, where Jews were obliged to live on the instructions of the Venetian authorities.
                  And if you think that Jews were placed here to as some kind of reservation or a concentration camp, then you are wrong. They were placed and guarded there to prevent their slaughter from the enlighted Venetian mobs.

The Russian empire was the most tolerate Empire on Earth towards the Jews. Sure we had a "черта оседлости" - the line Jews should settle (where they originally settled and formally had no right to move deep inside Russia, which is the our shame!
                  We have forced your people to stay where they were born: Ukraine and Poland.
                  But "pogrom" is an Ukranian word. The Ukranians were killing you back then, not Russians (simply because you lived at Ukraine and Poland, not inside the main Russia).

But the Russian laws are compensated by the Russian inability to follow them. So basically your people could move everywhere and some of them became a powerful leaders of Russia.

Most of the early Soviet leaders were Jews. That is why Hitler and his propaganda called us a "Judo-Bolsheviks".

In any case, it was us who entered the Auschwitz and other Nazi concentration camps, and thus saved your people from the total extermination,

not Americans or Martians!

You owe us!

If it wasn't us, your people would have been "final soluted".

Period.

AND SURE - WE ARE NOT LIKE YOU!

WE WOULD HAVE NEVER LET OURSELVES TO BE SLAUGHTERED!

WE FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF OUR CHILDREN!​

Comment

• WigIaf
                    WigIaf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    soviets were worse than nazis

And we win at the end of the day!

Comment

Just in case you don't know, Poland was a part of Russia since 1795 (jsame as Finland since 1809) and the "pogroms" took place on the territory of Poland and "Ukraine" (the term "Ukraine" was invented in the late 19th century by Austro-Hungary).

You can't bring a single fact of pogrom inside Russia.

Now your PM travels through the avenue named after the OFFICIAL HERO OF UKRAINE, THE NAZI COLLABORATOR STEPAN BANDERA, to reach the place of mass murdering of Jews at Babi Yar.
                    To reach the place whre over hundred of thousand people have being slaughtered, you have to ride through the avenue named after their murderer!

Why your memory is so short, Jew?
                    Last edited by Serb; June 22, 2024, 20:00.

Comment

Perhaps that is because you are not a Jew any longer, but an American or whatever the place you live at.
                      Last edited by Serb; June 22, 2024, 20:00.

Comment

To reiterate one final time: **** (1) you and (2) your antisemitic garbage. Anyway, have a nice day. That should be enough Poly to last me for awhile.

Comment

You talk garbage,really!

Why can't you explain why:

1) It makes me an anti-semite to claim that Russians are the modern Jews for the West? We are demonized and persecuted like you were for centuries.​

2) What is so anti-semite in claiming the fact that it was USSR, who saved your people from a total extermination?

Explain yourself!

What makes me anti-semite in you eyes?

REALLY?!!!

Comment

So far, it seems to me, that you are an over excited idiot!

Comment

You talk garbage,really!

Why can't you explain why:

1) It makes me an anti-semite to claim that Russians are the modern Jews for the West? We are demonized and persecuted like you were for centuries.​

2) What is so anti-semite in claiming the fact that it was USSR, who saved your people from a total extermination?

Explain yourself!

What makes me anti-semite in you eyes?

REALLY?!!!
                              Russian pride is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X