Italy hates me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy hates me

Or maybe not, but the last two times I've been there they had always lotsa rain!?!

Late Tuesday to Wednesday was almost nonstop, heavy rain.

I'm beginning to take it personally

Srsly, pure annoyance aside it became problematic for people with "normal" cars in some places (I was in the north, near and in Milan).

SUVs, vans -- lucky us, we had one -- and obvsly bigger trucks etc had no probs, but them poor folks in passenger cars had trouble not to get stuck in some flooded spots. Fortunately it was small road sections only, nothing large-scale.

Well, at least we had couple of ok days before, but I demand compensation for bad weather
    Blah

Whenever I travel south, I go in autumn, and it's always sunny and warm. Sicily a few years back, Seville last october, never a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
      Whenever I travel south, I go in autumn, and it's always sunny and warm. Sicily a few years back, Seville last october, never a disappointment.
      You need to be a masochist to go to Seville in July though.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I said october.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
          I said october.
          Yeah, I wasn't calling you a masochist. I think and got a bit distracted, the "though" at the end of totally superfluous.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's quite OK, I guess I overreacted. The story is, when I went to Seville last october, they had temperatures like summer. 39 degress celsius during the day, or just slightly below. Bad enough, and I guess I was a mashochist for sticking around.

Comment

I was just in Italy for over a week... In the mountains, Venice and Rome. The only time it rained was when we were driving between the mountains and Venice.
              The weather was beautiful all the rest of the time
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Venice is really nice, but insufferably crowded in the summer.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I've been to both venice and rome among other cities in italy but it is super easy so I'm not bragging

una facca una razza so not much difference. i've eaten the best pizza in rome so I want to see how this compares to knew york

Comment

Also I flipped the bird outside mussolini's crematorium or something but I'm greek like that

Comment

Working...
                    X