No announcement yet.

Trump on Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not like these things are unexpected, but it's nice to have them officially confirmed in court:

Former National Enquirer publisher David Pecker testified on Tuesday about his relationship with Trump.
    Blah

Comment

Amazing that this is a dying thread.

After Hope Hicks' testimony and Cohen's recordings, safe to say that Week 3 of the trial did not go well for Donald Trump.
      Plus, he now has to attend Barron's high school graduation. Which I find hilarious.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Didn't follow so closely over the last time...just read briefly Trump hasbeen fined a couple thousand bucks for violating gag orders, which I guess he'll just shrug off. Maybe he hopes for some jail time to play matyr (again). Otoh no idea if he's ok with spending time in less shiny conditions...
        Blah

Comment

Hard to say how much it'll really affect him, though. Maybe he's just brushing it off like usual. And who knows, maybe he's hoping for some drama to play the martyr card again

Comment

"Lock her up" - is an attack on democracy
            "Lock him up" - to save democracy

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Who exactly is saying "lock him up"?
              And where are they saying that locking him up would "save democracy"?

All I see is a man standing trial for his crimes.

Yep.. nobody is saying lock him up.
            But he is standing trial for his crimes.
            And they are not made up crimes either. But he wants to you believe they are, and I bet you do.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wonder if Trump ever told people moving his classified documents around to 'lock them up'. Could have save him from prosecution.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I've heard "lock him up" from Democrats for years. Google Trump and "lock him up"... you can even buy t-shirts

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for trying to make it my job to check on your random claims.

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So you're the moderator here? What did you find about "lock him up"?

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't know that was your job, I'll lighten the load

Well Berz... I don't hear Biden saying lock him up at political rallies... Oh, but then there is Trump... who want's to not only lock people up, but execute them as well. Still no childish nick name for Trump yet Berz?
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Trump didn't try to lock her up, Democrats are obviously intent on locking up their main opponent... for democracy

I need a telescope to see where you moved the goalposts, from nobody to Biden in one post

Comment

Always defending Trump... Trump lead his followers in chants... LOCK HER UP. He has even said at his rallies that some people should be executed for treason... I can't seem to remember Biden ever doing that BS.
                  And it's the LEGAL SYSTEM that is trying to prosecute Trump for his crimes. NOT THE DEMS.
                  You keep saying Biden this and Dems that... It's the legal system.
                  If Trump didn't keep breaking the law, he wouldn't have these issues. But keep defending him.
                  And again, waiting for your childish nickname for Trump...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                  X