No announcement yet.

Who's behind the recent Solar Eclipse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's behind the recent Solar Eclipse?

Only serious answers!

Plus, why is this only in America??? Unbelievable.

Seems like those old SciFi Movies where all UFOs land in the US
    Blah

The Sun is 400x the diameter of the Moon and 400x further away, some creationists think that isn't a coincidence

It wasn't always like that, the Earth formed at the asteroid belt as a larger water world so the Sun was ~1200-1600x further away

But we're told the Moon formed in the aftermath of the Gaia impact and would have been much closer to the Earth (out at the asteroid belt)... hmm

That's a possibility, even out at the asteroid belt the Earth-Moon distance may have allowed for total eclipses

The Heavens bespeak the Lord's handiwork

about an hour from totality

Comment

I hear it is all Issac Newton's fault.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't have eclipse glasses so I'll have to settle for looking at the surrounding darkness

I was out in Canyonlands, Utah a few decades ago in the high desert during an eclipse I didn't know was coming

temps dropped 5-10 degrees and the landscape took on an otherworldly vibe

Comment

favoritism

Comment

I didn't see much, barely dimmed outside and we were supposedly at 88-89% totality

the eclipse in Utah was much more profound

Comment

snip snip
              Last edited by Bereta_Eder; April 10, 2024, 07:46.

Comment

Are we sure they (THEY!) didn't steal our sun and replaced it with some big cheap glowing disc while it was hidden behind the Moon?? Y'know, could be nazis from their secret base on the dark side of the thing.
                Blah

Comment

27 of the over 200 Christian sects in Amer'ca were trying to be raptured (again). I think it was the ones using the Trump Edition of the Bible.

They're still here, though.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBMan View Post
                    Only serious answers!

Plus, why is this only in America??? Unbelievable.

Seems like those old SciFi Movies where all UFOs land in the US
                    The aliens must have observed our communications before landing and realized the US is the center of the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X