Why it is not ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it is not ISIS

1) ISIS fighters do not take money for committing terror attacks.

2) ISIS fighters do not escape after committing terror attacks. AS far as I know, none ISIS terrorist have been caught after the terror act. They consider themselves shahids and prefer to go Allah, than to be caught.

3) ISIS fighters do not commit terror attacks at Friday at the holy month of Ramadan. That is insane! Their faith forbids them to fight at Friday and especially during the Ramadan!

4) No ISIS fighter uses his left hand to vow to ISIS (as on the fake picture under ISIS banner), because left hand is considered dirty in Islam (they use it to shove their... )

5) The last target a true ISIS fighters would pick for their attack IS THE ONLY concert hall in Moscow, which has "In memory of MUSLIM Magomaev" signed with huge latters on the sign infrant of it.

"Muslim"!!!

( Muslim Magomayev was a famous Soviet singer from Azerbaijan and Crocus City Hall is named after him).

6) What do you heard about ISIS for years?

7) Why would their remains attack us now, when they are totally crushed, if they were unable to do so, when they were in numbers and we were destroying them in Syria.

8) The instant and constant reaction of White house to drag away attention from their Ukranian puppet with this ISIS BS story.

9) The warning American and UK embassies gave to their citizens at March 7 to avoid mass gatherings and especially concerts in Russia.

10) The confession of one of the terrorist that they were hired via Telegram messenger (wich is a typical way for hiring for Ukrainian special services).

10) Vicky Nuland's promise that Russia will get some nasty surprises soon.

11) The terrorists have been caught on their way to Ukraine, not to any other region were they could lay low or get back to Tajikistan.

12) The White house official refuse to help Russia in investigation of this terror attack. They sure knew all the details, because they are the customers of this terror act, don by their Ukranian Nazi puppet via hand of those hired Tajics.​
    Last edited by Serb; March 26, 2024, 01:28.

And to my not dear ASB, no!
    Russians do not shell their own cities themselves and do not committe terror acts against themselves.
    Only a completely insane brainwashed zombie can believe that.​
    Last edited by Serb; March 26, 2024, 01:29.

Comment

Keep dancing on our graves, while you can!
      The revenge is inevitable.
      ​

Comment

137 dead, including 3 children.

Comment

And that is not a final numbers, I am afraid, because the ruins are still clearing and many are in very hard condition at hospitals.

Comment

You could be proud of your mad Nazi dogs!

Comment

Your Ukranian Nazi mad dogs, who are just creaming their pants in extasy!

Comment

You will never break us with attacks like this, you'll get the opposite in fact!

Comment

I saw a report our state Dept issued a warning(s) to avoid large gatherings in the Moscow area shortly before the attack, concerts were specifically mentioned

Comment

This warning was issued at March 7, when one of the terrorists made selfy in Crocus City Hall, while doing reconnaissance. They propably wanted to committe this terror act somewwhere between March 9 and 11, when even a biggest concerts of Russian singers Leps and Shaman took place there, but the building was well protected back then with an armed National guard, because we had an elections comming soon and the threat of the terror attack was obvious without any White house warning.

Your lying CIA can claim it has warned their Russian colleagues about the upcoming terror act, but to say "there gonna be a terror act soon in a face of your upcoming elections" it is like a fart to the pond! An obvious thing!

If you would really wanted to warn us about the Ukranian GUR (controlled by CIA since 2014) intentions you would say all the details: who, where and when!!!

Like we have warned you before the Boston Marathon. We told you when, where and who will commit this, but you have ignored THREE OFFICIAL WARNINGS!

THREE!!!

With all the details provided by us!

And guess why?
                    Because you thought that you own Chechen terrorists in your pocket and they would never attack their master! They have proved you wrong!

You never learn, really!​

You are creating and playing with monstrers over and over again!
                    ​

Comment

And when you mention "concerts" especially in your warnings to your citizens. That means only one thing - YOU KNOW SOMETHING!
                      You know the details!
                      And would you have shared those details to Russians, this tragedy would never happen!

But since you are the customer of this tragedy, done by your Ukranian puppets by hands of hired merc, that would have been stupid to warn us.

Maybe that was a MI6 operation, not CIA, I don't know.
                      But the CIA knew everything for sure, because they control and command Ukranian GUR for a decade. Anyhow we will find out all the details pretty soon! The capturing of your terrorists alive was sure not in your plans.

So, the blood of those innocent unarmed civilians is on your Western hands.​

Comment

And btw, what Durak Obama was doing in MI6 office three days before this attack?

Comment

We will never drop to your level and commit a terror attack against your civilians, because we are humans and Christians, unlike you!

But, what can I promise to you, is that sooner or later, if you continue, we will have to start striking military manufacturing facilities, first at your lackeys in Europe, then, if you wont come to senses, at your own core American territory!

Because you left us no choice!

You broke all the rules of the proxy wars!
                          You have started the proxy war at our backyard!
                          No Korean or Vietnamese ever commited an attack on core American soil during the proxy wars we had there.

You are breaking the rules and breaking our limit and sooner or later you will pay for that!!!

At worst case scenario - with a nuclear fallout.​

Comment

Comment

such attacks are indeed incredibly stupid. They only serve to stiffen resolve. I would think all of the major players are well aware of this by now. Like the attack on the nordstream II pipeline the hardest part of identifying the responsible sponsor is the apparent stupidity of the act if sponsored by any of the usual suspects. The Ukrainian government in particular would surely opt for a more useful target if it had any involvement or influence at all. I suppose someone will claim false flag as an explanation, since indeed, these attacks are good for uniting a populace and steeling resolve but the risk is waaaaay too high for the minor return on such an operation. Even if Putin is assumed to be a psycho who doesn't love Russia I can't see him signing off on such stupidity.

I suppose my working assumption at this point is that it was a small sponsor with poorly disciplined terrorist cells. I also suspect at least some suspects will be framed to try to direct suspicion on Ukraine since Putin will surely value the effect that would have. This doesn't mean (moronic) Ukrainians or Ukrainian sympathizers couldn't be responsible however.

Comment

• Berzerker
                                Berzerker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Norway blew up Nordstream
                            Working...
                            X