This day 25 years ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This day 25 years ago.

At this exact day at March 24, 1999, NATO lead by USA have oppened the Pandora box and have killed the international law with their aggression against Serbia - the first soverign country in the list of American victims after the fall of USSR in 1991.

First you have created a fake, then copy/pasted in all Western media, then a gang of NATO murderers have started to kill civilians.

But Serbs are not humans for you, they are just a lesser Russians, right? So, who cares?

SO, BURN IN HELL, YOU LYING WESTERN MURDERERS!!!

​

Ti oprosti sestra moja, Jugoslavijo!

Ty prosty sestra moya, Yougoslavia!

If we had Putin in power instead of Yeltsin in 1999, that would never have happened.

And you mofos still wondering why we vote for Putin over and over again?
    ​
    Because we know what a fking lying predators you are!!!

And we have no choice, but to pull out those teeth of yours, lying Imperialist beasts!​
    ​

Comment

Do you remember this day, my once to be a friend Greek?

I am sure you do and sure you were in outrage, like I was.

So tell me, how could it happen that 25 years after, you have became a b!atch of those butchers and now licking their balls with such a delight, eating their propaganda sh!t for granted and honestly support their Nazi dogs?

Do you realize what are you?

You, the Anglo Saxon biatch!​

Comment

Not "who", but "what" are you!!!

Comment

"In 2000, an American friend who worked as a volunteer for 2 years in Russia, confident and supportive of his government, went to Yugoslavia.
          "Don't tell them you're an American," his Russian friends told him.
          He came back from there a different man, sobbing and cursing his government.
          He said there that he was Irish. It saved his life.
          He was able to photograph everything that the brave soldiers had bombed: a lot of churches, temples, monasteries, hospitals, kindergartens, theaters.
          Shock forever.
          He had only one question: Who?! Who from this country posed a threat to his f*cking homeland?!!!"

​

Comment

Comment

A traitor is worse than an enemy, Paiktis!

Oh, forgive me for addressing to you like this, ASB!​
              Last edited by Serb; March 23, 2024, 19:18.

Comment

Would never happen again I promise. Your name is cursed and forgotten, traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                  He was able to photograph everything that the brave soldiers had bombed: a lot of churches, temples, monasteries, hospitals, kindergartens, theaters.
                  ​
                  Your mean, the same things that the brave Russian soldiers bomb in Ukraine
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Your mean, the same things that the brave Russian soldiers bomb in Ukraine
                    I must admit that I'm a bit more curious about which part of the no longer existing part of Yugoslavia it was he was visiting - maybe even a name and links to the pictures
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                      If we had Putin in power instead of Yeltsin in 1999, that would never have happened.

And you mofos still wondering why we vote for Putin over and over again?
                      ​
                      Because we know what a fking lying predators you are!!!

And we have no choice, but to pull out those teeth of yours, lying Imperialist beasts!​
                      ​
                      How would Putin protect Serbia?

Comment

you have descended so muach the morality ladder to try and use the drama of the serbian people to justify your homicidal dictatorial rampage against your orthodo brothers

the west has killed less orthodox people than you do in a day

of course the invasion was a complete cioletion of international law

of course NATO commited crimes. what did you do? we shared all intelligence to the point of being exluded from all relevant meetings, we fcked up NATO a thousand times a thousand ways, and we issued an ultimatum which was obeyed.

we also saw how putin protected armenia

really for a north korean enthousiast you haver some nerve calling me traitor.

instead of figithing for justice freedom and liberty for the will fo the people and for the end of oppression you jump on the bandwagon of putin who kills families to remain in his north korea power

in how low human beings can get you are the lowlest of the low

Comment

and i repeat noow gives a f.

thank God we did not go down that rabbithole. not that there was ever any chance. Greece's democratic roots run deep and are amply watered by gallons of blood.

As for Serbia the biggest crime is the midnset of the people that of course putin uses to try and influecne people. that mindset is justifiable and instilled after the yugosla wars and the NATO crimes.
                          but just as you lost montenegro (we're not talking about croatia, slovenia, romania, bulgaria) just as we saved north macedonia from your dictatorial clutches, thus serbia wll also be saved because her brothers never abandon her.

Comment

I can't believe how damaged you are to believe anyone in their right mind would decide to live or support north korea.

Russia is laughable and the mass of killings are done so that putin remains in power. that's why he bombs his own people.

the thing is democracy and freedom are so self evident here that there is not even a question

If I want religious restriction I'll go live in iran or russia.

Gay satanists for life

Comment

The value of the greeks was not limited or even defined in the battle field.

dozens hudnerends of serbian ilittle orphans maintained adopted taken over in greek families saved from the war for montsha upon monrths. every embargo broken. all the humanitarian aid given everyday and if anyone had a problem he could try and do something.

I still remember with tears in my eyes a couple of serbian brother and sister. must have been around 10. with their greek fooster miother as long as the war lasted. she had filled them with sweets food, clothes toys. I remembe their greek brothers kids of 10 years old as well. the little sebrian boy I still distictively remember the pain in his eyes as he said how his greek brother tpook him to the court to play basketball I still remember tht protective gaze of his foster mother,

those will always be unfogetable and indeed, serb, defining moments

Comment

Working...
                              X