• A Democracy, tyrany and zombies

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

it must be so boring and banal to live in a dicttorship

90% votes for putin

KIM YONG UN THE SUPREME LEADER

Speaking of "Democracy" once again...

You still have not answered my simple question:

"Is democracy a goal or a tool for you?"

Now, if you really want to know the truth about the Russian elections, just watch this video (it's from an American eyewitness) and make all the conclussions BY YOURSELF:

In short, in Soviet Russia:

- you can't vote as many times as you like, like you can in America,

- you can't vote if you are dead, like you can in America,

- you can't vote by post and therefore could not sell your vote to anyone, who wants to buy it, like you can in America,

- you can't held an election without foreigner observes, like you can in America,

- you can't do something illigal on the polling station without being noticed, like you can in America, because there are web-cameras on EVERY, once again - EVERY POLLING STATION in Russia, which translate and record EVERYTHING what is going on 24/7 LIVE.

- you can't have a voting protocol with results of votes counting, if any of the observers from the participating parties have not signed it. That is just not possible! At every polling station there are always a voting committee, which consist of the representatives of all participating sides. When the votes are being counted, they are counted by all participating parties and all of them are signing a voting protocol with the vote results. IF ANY representative of the opposing party do not sign the protocol, the results of the voting on this exact polling station are considered to be invalid!
    In America they just can throw you in jail, if you are a foreign observer and they NEVER allow the representatives of the participating sides to be present during the process of vote counting. There were several cases during the last presidential fraud in America, where representatives of Republican party were simply not allowed to the process of vote counting, despite the court desicion to let them do so. The Democrats just have said: "FY!", closed the doors of the polling stations and counted the votes as they like absolutely uncotrolled!
    That is an insane situation for Russia!​

You call this fking fake a "democracy" and our absolutely honest and transparent elections a "tyrany".

Well, that is your problem, a zombies living in Orwell's World!​

You might find it crazy, but Russians have a centuries old tradition to beat each other in the face to celebrate the end of winter. We call this holiday "Maslenitsa". During this day we eat pancakes and beat each other in a "wall against wall" group fights.

This is a light version actually, more like a tribute for tradition. In a real "wall against wall" fights we fight without any gloves or helmets with our bare fists until the first blood (when your opponent has a blood, it is over, you can't finish him. That is the rule for centuries and a part of our mentality).

Comment

This is a real "wall against wall" fight:

Last edited by Serb; March 23, 2024, 07:25.

Comment

And then we hug each other after the fight.

Comment

Every Russian male is a fighter since his first breath, because we are the Nation of WARRIORS, not traders or financial speculants like you!

And that is why you will never beat us!​

Comment

And you my Greek no longer a friend, should be proud that at least one nation on Earth still maintains your Spartan traditions and approach, because you have lost it a long time ago. We didn't and never will!

One against 50, this is madness!

(looks like Putin vs. Obama in 2014)

THIS

IS

RUSSIA!!!
            Last edited by Serb; March 23, 2024, 07:39.

Comment

that's so pathetic.

We can't know how it is in north korea. it is too far away and there is the lagnuage bariier.

but "thankfully' we have the russian benny hill version

Comment

do you remember that other russian guy onodera? he tried to warn us of the foam at the mouth small minded and d!cked person you were

I remember him distincivly pointing out at the nationalistic piece of sh!t fascists you supported.

I blame my self for taking your side back then. Little did I know. As an ancient saying goes gnosis na se eiha prota. if only i possesed knowledge beforehand

hopefully that guy has managed to get out of that dictatorship and live happily

even though I maintain that immigration is terrible and ebveryone should be able to live ijn his own democratic free prosperous country ith loads of rock concerts, asian food and good basketball teams

Comment

:bitter smile:

You are a hopeless traitor, indeed.

I don't need you or anyone else to be on my side idiot!
                  We can deal with everything by ourselves.
                  Because we are men, not a whores like you!

I just wanted to save your corrupt soul, a brainless zombie!​

Comment

I know you speak French, my ASB!

Watch this:

Dans une interview exclusive accordée à BFMTV, le vice-président de la Douma, Piotr Tolstoï, met en garde la France et le président de la République sur l'en...

This guy is deputy chief of the Russian parliament and grand-grand-child of Leo Tolstoy.

Comment

On va tuer tous franсais en Ukraine!

Tous!!!

Comment

I have never lied to you, my ASB, but you have chosen the path of your Western Master's lies.

I feel pity for you.
                        There is nothing more I can say to you.​

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3843ff5a857eb5589ecf4012518d2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	9469358

Click image for larger version

Name:	QLZFRArMQoI.jpg?size=680x552&quality=95&sign=1355578dabe438ee1e0de61f2ba50a7e&c_uniq_tag=2eVu4PJXfmMPwNHu0ku-Mtacpo6DmBldSBwFVU6SegU&type=album.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	9469359

Comment

A fart to the pond!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X