No announcement yet.

Ukraine at its best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serb can you provide me with any quotes at all to establish that Mstyslav Chernov​ supported and was sympathetic to the Donbas Separatists? What was the name of his documentary that documented the Ukrainian armies attacks on the Donbas? What did he think of Donbas Separatist attacks on the Donbas?

Comment

• You want me to provide a quote of truth from your World of lies and censorship?
      Your western media and youtube deletes every such evidences every minute!

I did some research and must confess that I was wrong!

This entire video was shot by Mstyslav Chernov in 2015 at Donbass:

Now you think for yourself was he a pro-Russian or pro-Ukranian in 2015.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2abf43bb02a66271be9e4fc43cb34.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	9469440

Donetsk of 2015 portrayed as Mariupol of 2022.

«Какой же запредельный уровень цинизма — вставлять в фильм „20 Дней в Мариуполе“ (это который „Оскар“ получил) между кадрами с российскими танками кадр с детской курточкой, висящей на дереве, снятый на Донбасе в 2015 году, задолго до 2022 года и вообще до событий в Мариуполе»… 20 марта 2024. EADaily
      Attached Files

Comment

• You gave the Oscar to the liar!
        That is not surprising, because YOU ARE THE EMPIRE OF LIES!

Comment

• The difference is that THEN he was speaking the truth and now he is spreading LIES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
            You want me to provide a quote of truth from your World of lies and censorship?
            Your western media and youtube deletes every such evidences every minute!

I did some research and must confess that I was wrong!

This entire video was shot by Mstyslav Chernov in 2015 at Donbass:

Now you think for yourself was he a pro-Russian or pro-Ukranian in 2015.

Donetsk of 2015 portrayed as Mariupol of 2022.

https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2024/03/...ilma-2015-goda
            Serb from the article you linked: "Закончил свою речь Чернов возгласом «Слава Украине!», который является символикой Организации украинских нацистов ОУН*.
            Подробнее: https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2024/03/...ilma-2015-goda" how do you infer from that that he is anti Ukrainian government? The most likely explanation is that 2015 documentary did not mostly cover attacks on civilians by the ukrainian government but probably tried to document crimes by all parties to the conflict or even only documented those by the Separatists.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
              The difference is that THEN he was speaking the truth and now he is spreading LIES!
              if you really believe he was pro-Russian and anti-ukrainian in 2015, ask yourself why did he start "spreading lies"? He was in Russian controlled territory very recently. He could easily have avoided Nazi Ukrainian control. Money? Money made him LIE? There was no money involved in 2015? Really? The most likely explanation is that he is, and always has been, anti-war. there was clearly war occuring in the Donbass from 2014 on. You and the sources you trust all report that all of that violence was started by the Ukrainian government but does Mstyslav Chernov ever say anything to support that himself? "Toys for Poroshenko" was not the only video in the Donbass he made. He was one of the few people to report on the war from both sides of the conflict. I'm sure you've only ever seen one side of his work.

Comment

• Poroshenko said the children of Kiev will go to school while the children of the Donbas hide in basements. Our moderately fine people. That airliner shot down by an AA missile was the result of the 'separatists' defending themselves from what they believed was Ukrainian planes bombing them. Yeah, we were bombing Ukrainian civilians and they mistakenly shot down an airliner (who chose that flight path?). So is it true the people who just got an Oscar lied and used footage from our Nazi attack on the Donbas to defend the Nazis that took Mariupol and made it their base for 8 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                  Poroshenko said the children of Kiev will go to school while the children of the Donbas hide in basements.
                  Why do you lie as much as you do ?
                  On November 14, Russian Channel One informed in its evening news broadcast that, while officially speaking about peaceful settlement of the Donbas problem, in fact the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko was going to strangle Donbas economically and to put Donbas children into cellars. This is not

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• from your link

“We will have jobs, they will not. We will have pensions, they will not. We will have support of children and pensioners, they will not. Our children will go to kindergartens and schools, theirs will be sitting in cellars. Because they do not know anything how to do! That’s how we are going to win this war”, stated Poroshenko”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      from your link

“We will have jobs, they will not. We will have pensions, they will not. We will have support of children and pensioners, they will not. Our children will go to kindergartens and schools, theirs will be sitting in cellars. Because they do not know anything how to do! That’s how we are going to win this war”, stated Poroshenko”.
                      Omg berz. So that's as far as you read it? 😂

Comment

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        that's as far as I quoted, you're free to add to his quote if I missed something relevant.

• I read more

​​​​​​“And we win together by means of peace! Because we have jobs, and they have not. We have pensions, and they have not. We have support of children and pensioners, they have not. Our children would go to kindergartens and schools, theirs would be sitting in cellars. Because they do not know anything how to do! That’s how we are going to win this war. Because wars are won in minds, and not on the combat fields! They do not know this, but I know. And I have your support, I need it very much in order we win this war without perished Ukrainians, without perished inhabitants of Odesa.”

and? Kiev attacked the Donbas and our puppet blamed the victims.

Comment

• Gee... and Russian Nazi's invaded, killed and raped Ukrainians, but you blame the victims and defend the war criminals.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The victims asked Russia for help and they helped enough to stalemate Kiev's Nazi army and then repeatedly negotiated peace deals the west never meant to honor

Joe wants peace!

That should be his campaign slogan

Comment

• Again... you have no proof.
                            Russia's idea of peace is stealing land from other countries.
                            Their Nazi Army is raping and killing Ukrainians... you know, the people you keep claiming he is defending.
                            War Crimes after war crimes.
                            But you support those Nazi Russians... You support invading other nations... you support war crimes.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm making up for it by opposing the genocide in Gaza

Russia didn't want the Donbas, they repeatedly made deals to keep it in Ukraine

in all this time you still haven't provided a link showing how many civilians were killed by the Russians. Our allies are abducting men off the street to die for us and our taxes pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X