57.14%
    It will all be over in three days
    28.57%
    Nevah, but he'll still be pres
    28.57%
    When he exchanged nuclear bananas with Trump
    28.57%
    Blah

A Russian general respected by Scott Ritter predicted around September but I think it will depend on if Russia decides to take Odessa and a land bridge. I don't see that happening unless the west drags this out somehow, Kiev will give up before that happens and at best Russia could hope for is using Odessa as a bargaining chip. Once it does end the UN will pressure Russia into accepting a deal allowing the Donbas to vote on its future... you know, like in 2014. The neocons will claim credit for saving Europe, I hope they travel to the Donbas to receive their awards.

Comment

Just making more stuff up and trying to sell it as reality... Must have been an internet video.
      And by the way, this was a funny copycat thread... There are already many more appropriate threads available to post more of your unsupported conspiracy theories
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He can post in my AVIO thrade, since that coward wont show anyway. I like talking to Berzerker.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Just making more stuff up and trying to sell it as reality... Must have been an internet video.
          And by the way, this was a funny copycat thread... There are already many more appropriate threads available to post more of your unsupported conspiracy theories
          what conspiracy theory?

Comment

Pretty much your entire post...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

The thread asked for predictions and I posted some. You jumped in with something about conspiracy theories and accused me of being off topic.

Comment

No...it's a copy cat thread using the Russia Election as it's comedy point. So yeah, you posted some more make believe nonsense which wasn't on topic.
                There are more than enough threads to post your "predictions/theories" about how you think the war will end based on your viewing of internet videos.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
                  Berzerker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  your conspiracy theory reference is off topic too

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                A Russian general respected by Scott Ritter predicted around September but I think it will depend on if Russia decides to take Odessa and a land bridge. I don't see that happening unless the west drags this out somehow, Kiev will give up before that happens and at best Russia could hope for is using Odessa as a bargaining chip. Once it does end the UN will pressure Russia into accepting a deal allowing the Donbas to vote on its future... you know, like in 2014. The neocons will claim credit for saving Europe, I hope they travel to the Donbas to receive their awards.
                What the hell are you talking about? This is about the so-called election.
                Blah

Comment

oh, I thought this was about the special operation

I misread your clever title

so we're back to election denialism in TDSland

Comment

Given Trump's penchant for nicknaming and apparent cashflow problems, I think everyone calling him "Bankrupt" Don from now on would be a great idea.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X